[toxicity overdrive 3] Thegoodperry becoming a toxic SJW

Author Topic: [toxicity overdrive 3] Thegoodperry becoming a toxic SJW  (Read 8642 times)

>Tony making a drama thread calling someone an SJW
https://youtu.be/vfJ7DqyDl9w

he wants to invite conflict, zeustal. 

locking topics

Locking topics is the exact opposite of trying to create conflict.

I don't understand why I'm not allowed to lock my own loving topics now.

the news threads

I can't post the news?

harassing other users

Can you give an example of me doing such things? I can give you plenty of examples of people harassing me though.

Boltster kept harassing me until he posted research in my clan topic and then he had the audacity to try and say that I did it to myself.

tablesalt follows me everywhere and even bumped a year old topic to harass me.

Col burton follows me around to harass me.

Pie crust followed me around to harass me.

etc

its not about locking topics you dip

she was referring to the drama on shacker and you tried to make it on nix because he formatted a thread and you said that he was being a hypocrite for no reason

im expecting a "but he is," nix's point was to not format unimportant threads

you said that he was being a hypocrite for no reason

So you're probably not aware of the whole nix vs mathew stuff.

But nix was harping on mathew hard over his formatting and now nix goes and does it.

I'm sorry but you can't complain over a format for loving months and then all of a sudden start using it expecting no repercussions from the community.

it's not you locking topics in and of itself that invites conflict, it's why.  you tend to lock topics when a fair amount of people disagree with you -- which is, for all intents and purposes, not encouraged on a public forum.  i'm sure you understand this, which is why it looks so suspicious when you deliberately lock topics only when the majority of posters disagree with whatever points you're aiming to make.

I can't post the news?
apparently not without having to do very specific, subtle things purposefully designed to bother people, it seems.  i see the patterns, the consistency of how intentionally trivial the news posts tend to be, how you start introducing the same exact typo in every post ([NEWS}, anyone?), the consistent, purposeful refusal to provide source material.  stuff that's subtle enough that when you call it into question, it never seems like enough to build a substantial case against you -- and that's the point.

in truth, you're not posting news for the sake of posting news at all -- it's only a means to an end, and that end is trying to subtly annoy people. 

Can you give an example of me doing such things? I can give you plenty of examples of people harassing me though.
Boltster kept harassing me until he posted research in my clan topic and then he had the audacity to try and say that I did it to myself.
tablesalt follows me everywhere and even bumped a year old topic to harass me.
Col burton follows me around to harass me.
Pie crust followed me around to harass me.
etc
she was referring to the drama on shacker and you tried to make it on nix because he formatted a thread and you said that he was being a hypocrite for no reason
there's a time and a place for pointing out people's hypocrisy.  derailing a thread for the sole purpose of giving the OP stuff for how he formatted the thread, which may i remind you has nothing to do with the thread itself, is in fact, harassment.  there is no point in doing it, the only reason you did it was because you wanted to piss nix off.  and i can guarantee that, seeing as you repeatedly ignore this very point and insist you must punish nix for being a hypocrite, that there is no other way!

it isn't your job to get revenge on the people that've wronged you, and especially not on the people that haven't.  just because people harassed you doesn't mean it is okay for you to harass other people.

it's not you locking topics in and of itself that invites conflict, it's why.  you tend to lock topics when a fair amount of people disagree with you

I lock the topic because I don't want people like perry stuffting up the topic, derailing it and causing more drama.

And what happens when I lock it?

he creates a new topic for all intent and purposes to create conflict.

And you're saying I'm the one creating conflict here?

I lock the topic because I don't want people like perry stuffting up the topic, derailing it and causing more drama.

And what happens when I lock it?

he creates a new topic for all intent and purposes to create conflict.

And you're saying I'm the one creating conflict here?
what if you.... didnt lock it and ignored them :0

conveniently ignoring every other point in powerdag's post just so he can attempt to shift the blame once more

how you start introducing the same exact typo in every post ([NEWS}, anyone?)

I didn't realize an unintentional title bothers you that much.

([NEWS}

That's not a typo, it's a pencil.

Seems very fitting for a journalistic post.

derailing a thread for the sole purpose of giving the OP stuff for how he formatted the thread, which may i remind you has nothing to do with the thread itself, is in fact, harassment.

Sooooooooooooooooo........... .

By this logic........

Nix giving mathew stuff for the way he formats his thread then....?

Is harassment?

How come you don't call nix out for harassing mathews? And if this is indeed your definition of harassment then one can argue that nix is simply copying mathews format to harass mathews. Because we know nix has done that before.

So don't give me this bullstuff. I know what Nix is doing and he's clearly trying to harass mathew by using his own format against him.

Checkmate

and you think this means you get a free pass to do the exact same thing to him?  you think that because it happened before, you are literally forced to enact the same on him for no reason other than to enact some warped sense of justice?

and i can guarantee that, seeing as you repeatedly ignore this very point and insist you must punish nix for being a hypocrite, that there is no other way!

you have done the very thing i predicted you'd do.  come on, man, if you just want an excuse to stuff on people then come out and say it.  i've told you time and time again that just because nix did it to matthew doesn't mean you should do it to nix.  and what do you do?  continue doing it to nix.  because that's what you want.  you want to stuff on nix.  you want to be a pain in the ass and never have to answer to it, and the proof is right there in the pudding because you consistently ignore all meaningful input if it doesn't directly serve your needs of "stay on this forum and be an argumentative, increasingly-less-subtly-provocative asswipe."

there is no real reason for you to persist.  you want to persist, for the sake of spite and provocation.