what to do with sudden youtube popularity?

Author Topic: what to do with sudden youtube popularity?  (Read 1433 times)

over two years ago i uploaded a stupid edit video which remained mostly under the radar until about a week ago when the traffic it got suddenly skyrocketed (i'm talking to the point where i wake up in the morning and it has 10,000 more views than it did when i went to bed) and now my youtube notifications are constantly getting blown up by a bunch of reddit-tier normies making the same dumb joke over and over in the comments and i'm getting tired of it. the worst part is that outside of a few new subscribers this newfound popularity is not spilling over to any of my other content and the kinds of videos i actually put passion and effort into which are actually good are receiving no new recognition. how can i better take advantage of this newfound popularity while also owning the annoying redditors epic style?

The short answer is: you can't.
Memes to dont normally profit anybody.

All you can do is monetize the video if it fits Youtube's hair-thin guidelines.
You could make a few dollars maybe...

nothing?
10k views is worthless on youtube these days

The short answer is: you can't.
damn it really is true. i went into the video editor to add an annotation on the video stuffting on all these redditors and 9gaggers watching it but youtube took away my ability to add them thus preventing me from bringing the ownage down on these loser twerps. the normies really have taken over the on-line and turned it into one big safe space. rest in peace cool innernette 19xx? - 2018

nothing?
10k views is worthless on youtube these days
it's getting 10k repeatedly and currently showing no indication of slowing down. there's still time to own the normies yet but the question is how?

try making good content for once 😂👌

wait wtf ur killroy the killjoy? ive been subbed 2 u for a handful of years
« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 03:50:23 PM by MYST »

you could put your opinion in the comments

try making good content for once 😂👌
bitch i do make good content on the reg the proble m is these idiots have bad taste so there attracted to my worst vids like flies to a fresh fat nasty stuff

wait wtf ur killroy the killjoy? ive subbed for so long
secret identities: revealed

you could put your opinion in the comments
that's lame i wanna catch these forgetos off-gaurd so when they get owned there like "o fuk"

That Dover Boys reanimated thing brought a resurgence of Dover Boys memes back. Just a flash in the pan before it slinks back into the Tumblr Swamp to fester.

maybe you shouldnt hgave posted anime
then the reddit nerds wouldnt be on your notifs all the time

it just gained 10k more views since like 3 hrs ago what th efuk all these normies drive me 2 drin k

maybe you shouldnt hgave posted anime
then the reddit nerds wouldnt be on your notifs all the time
loving warner bros are truly the worst anime studio. toei doesn't even hold a candle to just how stuff wb are. forget chuck jones forget looney toons holyf uck dan backslide is the worst waifu in existence

lol i keep watching your I'LL STEAL IT video.

lol i keep watching your I'LL STEAL IT video.
no...... stop....... pleas.........e

delete it
thats not gonna own anybody tho i wannt these losers 2 get brutaly OWNED & b like "O FUK I GOT OWNED" "WTF" "DAM I BEN OWNED" etc

no...... stop....... pleas.........e
don't worry no one will ever know   :cookieMonster: