[news?] [tinythread] so what's the deal with nike lately?

Author Topic: [news?] [tinythread] so what's the deal with nike lately?  (Read 3715 times)

what the forget is with all these toxic sjws on blockland forums

>>united states military veterans
>>fight overseas away from comfort and family, get hurt, mentally scarred, killed to protect country
>>come home to see symbol of the country they fought and died for is actively being disrespected
>>angry that the symbol of the country they fought and died for is actively being disrespected
>>exercise their first amendment rights by destroying products of companies who actively support said people and successfully boycotting companies

performing a simple act of protest is not "actively disrespecting" the country lmao; it's exercising one of the core principles this country was founded on

throwing a temper tantrum over a nike ad is what conservatives make fun of "leftists" for supposedly doing (also notice how the right-wing rhetoric has gone from "SJWs" to just all leftists now?)

What happened to freedom of speech?

So, whats "nika" again?

tribal slang is not tolerated on Blockland Forums. For now, consider this a warning. Repeated offenses will be punished accordingly.

>>united states military veterans
>>fight overseas away from comfort and family, get hurt, mentally scarred, killed to protect country
>>come home to see symbol of the country they fought and died for is actively being disrespected
>>angry that the symbol of the country they fought and died for is actively being disrespected
>>exercise their first amendment rights by destroying products of companies who actively support said people and successfully boycotting companies

images of things you work for are misused and misrepresented by the second. grow the forget up
and before u argue about how soldiers took initiative and put their lives on the line for it, count the amount of holocaust jokes you’ve made in the past month lol
« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 11:40:28 PM by Drydess »

"Believe in something, even if it means sacrificing everything"

Liberals: I believe in my rights as a human being so I'm going to sacrifice my happiness by sitting in a whites only restaurant and being beaten up

Conservatives: I believe in free speech so I'm going to sacrifice all my Nike shoes
« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 11:43:15 PM by PhantOS »

I’m certanly not throwing a temper tantrum, but objectively by literally every metric and person that actually knows what they’re talking about, after his zone-read gimmick lost it’s shine, Kapernick was god awful. If he was good, teams would have put up with the distraction he caused, but he wasn’t. Who wants a backup qb who’s got a constant media circus surrounding him?

??

I dont know what it is.
You wrote it, what is it?

I can only assume you meant "Nike", the brand. But I don't know if that's some kind of slang for whatever happened, and the cleverness (if there even is any) is lost on me. Are you trying to start racial tension or something with it? Was it a typo? Will you even answer any of these legitimate questions without spam posting your typical responce?
« Last Edit: September 06, 2018, 12:49:42 AM by Mr.Noßody »

oh stuff, i'm a big fan of the intentional typo meta there tony. seems to be working great too

??

I dont know what it is.
You wrote it, what is it?

I can only assume you meant "Nike", the brand. But I don't know if that's some kind of slang for whatever happened, and the cleverness (if there even is any) is lost on me. Are you trying to start racial tension or something with it? Was it a typo? Will you even answer any of these legitimate questions without spam posting your typical responce?

Why are you people endlessly harping over this? Stop.

Because it could have meant something? With you, we never know.
Either way, at least we know it was a typo after a few pages of misdirection.

Im also pretty sure you can edit the topic title if you want to avoid this.

You're starting to sound like blockchip.

It's very out of character for you to act like this.

I don't know what that means.