[news?] [tinythread] so what's the deal with nike lately?

Author Topic: [news?] [tinythread] so what's the deal with nike lately?  (Read 3720 times)

whats your loving problem tony im not derailing your thread im asking you a question and you're derailing the thread by trying to avoid answering it, if anyone here wants to derail their threads it's you and your inability to answer a straight forward question or to take something without getting all dramatic about it

whats your loving problem tony

Stop badgering me about it.

Stop derailing my thread, this is the 4th time from you now.

you're derailing the thread by trying to avoid answering it

I wasn't aware that I was obligated to answer such a thing.

Stop badgering me.

badg·er
ˈbajər/
verb
gerund or present participle: badgering

ask (someone) repeatedly and annoyingly for something; pester.
    "journalists badgered him about the deals"
    synonyms:   pester, harass, bother, plague, torment, hound, nag, harry, tease, go on at; More

badg·er
ˈbajər/
verb
gerund or present participle: badgering

ask (someone) repeatedly and annoyingly for something; pester.
    "journalists badgered him about the deals"
    synonyms:   pester, harass, bother, plague, torment, hound, nag, harry, tease, go on at; More
go to bed.

go to bed.

Why are you telling me to go to bed?

I'm not the one spending an entire day getting upset over a harmless typo.

Why are you telling me to go to bed?

I'm not the one spending an entire day getting upset over a harmless typo.
Yes but you are the one giving them the satisfaction.

Yes but you are the one giving them the satisfaction.

I just want them to stop badgering me over a typo.

Yes I know I made a mistake, but to constantly ask me about it for an entire day? As if they couldn't make the connection themselves, it was easy enough to know I meant nike but they just keep persisting.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2018, 03:27:56 AM by King Tøny »

Welp this topic has been derailed to death by postal and nobody for constantly harassing me over a typo.

I find it funny that the people defending Nike are more assblasted in this thread then the people setting their shoes on fire. How did it get to this?

I find it funny that ironically nika means the exact same thing as nike.

So even with the whole nika/nike typo confusion they still can't sit here and claim they don't know what I mean because both words mean the exact same thing.

It's obvious that postal and nobody were baiting me.

Tony is obviously referring to the forumer known as mika who showed her ass to bisjac in a fit of rage

theory: the more woke you are, the weaker you are
you trade mental power for mechanical power
this is why goku is so strong

I find it funny that the people defending Nike are more assblasted in this thread then the people setting their shoes on fire. How did it get to this?

I find it funny that you call us all assblasted just because we disagreed with one of your friends