Do yall want children

Author Topic: Do yall want children  (Read 3368 times)

no. im selfish and proud of it. i need money and time for myself for much much longer.

but if i ever changed my mind, most girls my age come with a kid anyways, so can jump right in to a stuffty life on the fly.

I do want to raise some children when I'm older, but I'm going to adopt and get myself a vasectomy. I view my impure genes with contempt, and would loathe to pass them on.

Generally, people prepare themselves mentally and financially for children and make that decision to have a child. The responsibility of having a child isn't necessarily a negative one unless you or someone else makes it one.
It's a negative one if it's 100% something that doesn't interest you in the slightest and is something you don't want to do at all

I don't like babies at all, I don't find kids cute, nor do I even like the thought of parenting one. It's something I don't want in my life, and is something I dread the thought of, which is why I plan on getting a vasectomy

Kids are a choice, and I'm making the choice of not having them

dude I was an accident but my parents loved me anyways

i hate kids so probably not

you think i want to be taking care of little loving brats and wasting my money on them? hell naw.

no. im selfish and proud of it. i need money and time for myself for much much longer.

but if i ever changed my mind, most girls my age come with a kid anyways, so can jump right in to a stuffty life on the fly.
another super-downer post brought to you by bisjac

eventually, but not until i can give my kid an actual childhood unlike i had.

if i can make sure they actually can live in this world and have a happy childhood then yes i will have children

having kids sounds nice but im too mentally forgeted to raise a child properly
also pregnancy is scary and it makes ur boobs grow which is somehow more frightening than the thought of having a Parasite in your belly

maybe one/some of my friends will have children and i can be the Weird Family Friend That Hangs Around Too Much

students at my school already pretend they're in a family
edit : answer - nah i wont have children
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 09:07:32 PM by Lapis the Floran »