Do yall want children

Author Topic: Do yall want children  (Read 3500 times)

I see people my age like "I really want to be a dad/mom" but I can't even persuade myself to have a child like the first few years are so stuff how can you come to the conclusion of "yeah I want that happening to me". Idk maybe I'm too young or something but procreation is the last thing I wanna do

It's probably one of those things where we're too young to understand. For me I would not want to have children unless I'm filthy rich and can guarantee them a comfortable existence on this dying planet. 

didnt you say you were gonna get a vasectomy at like 23 inh

one is enough already👌

didnt you say you were gonna get a vasectomy at like 23 inh
yeah, around 21 - 25

Child soldiers sure. They go for alot on the black market. Just dont sell to conan hes awful at paying his debts.

hell no, not with the life i'm expecting myself to live

yes i want to have a family one day

hell yeah, not now but if I get in a comfortable enough situation, sure.

there's only two things that remain after you die: your children and your legacy, both of which are important to me.

Expanding on why I don't want them if you guys want to know

Raising a child is not something I would be happy with doing for my life. I view it as a major money and time sink that you cannot back out of for over 18 years of your life. I've never felt the need or want to have kids, I don't find babies nor or children cute. I value my personal space and quiet time by myself. There's just zero pros for me. It's not something I would be happy with in the slightest if I go through with it.

I plan on getting a vasectomy ASAP before any serious relationships begin to prevent that potential risk, along with using condoms as a secondary just in-case. Plus, if I have a vasectomy that's been tested to have been successful, and my significant other tries to entrap me with a child (cheating or w/e) or try to get child support, the vasectomy will be solid proof for my case, so I don't get screwed over.

I already have a biological sister so if my family cares about the legacy, there she is and I have nothing to do with it. It's still her choice as well to have them or not.

only if my girl did, and she dont so

i think i will want to later on in life, but as of now nah. it's a pretty big responsibility and i don't think i'm up to the challenge yet

i think i will want to later on in life, but as of now nah. it's a pretty big responsibility and i don't think i'm up to the challenge yet

Cant have kids of you're infertile. Adoptions just cheating