Do yall want children

Author Topic: Do yall want children  (Read 3504 times)

If I become rich then maybe but as of now no

the moment you become a parent, your life becomes their life.  your goals in life, whatever they may have been, become one single goal of raising another human being to be well-adjusted and ready to live as you once did.  you can only love them, even as they unintentionally steal the spark of life away from you.  i don't think i'll ever be ready to face that ugly truth in person.  a lot of people are, a lot more still aren't, but i know i never will be.

also i'd be a stuffty parent

honestly its better that you don't procreate either.

Wow man.

Now I'm going to loving donate sperm.

careful, it'll be hard to keep up with the demand of all the women who want their child to have lord tony genes. i can guarantee you, infertile couples would travel thousands of miles for your special sauce

and what happens if you change your mind in 5 years or so? oopsies too late now
I'm not changing my mind on something that will affect my life in a negative way permanently. If it was a small thing then yes "what if u change your mind" would be a valid point, but kids is legit one of the biggest changes you can do to your life aside from going to jail or killing yourself, so just going "what if u change ur mind xd" isn't a valid point

Also adoption exists

Regretting not having kids can be fixed by adopting or dating someone with a kid. Regretting having kids cannot be fixed, you will live in resentment with your SO and your kids, which will end up hurting many people because you made a choice without thinking it through fully.

better safe than sorry tbh
Literally this to the fullest extent

Birth control, condoms, and stuff can be tampered with or ignored and lied about. If I get a vasectomy, all those issues are null and void, and I can be exempt from child support if some girl cheats and gets pregnant, and lies and says I'm the father
« Last Edit: September 08, 2018, 07:22:13 PM by Insert Name Here² »

I bet insert is an only child

And that's how I lost all my money by betting.
if you eating her out and the bedbugs eating you out.... I s s a    t h r e e s o m e

and what happens if you change your mind in 5 years or so? oopsies too late now
better than changing your mind after you have a kid

I'm not changing my mind on something that will affect my life in a negative way permanently.
I get your reasoning but this statement is a reach.

Generally, people prepare themselves mentally and financially for children and make that decision to have a child. The responsibility of having a child isn't necessarily a negative one unless you or someone else makes it one.

Wow man.

that's perfectly fine, you still won't be the father so the outcome of the child is more likely to be better.