[help] So uh, I ran away from home

Author Topic: [help] So uh, I ran away from home  (Read 3449 times)

What do you mean she can't legally kick you out? Aren't you 18?
Tenant rights. If it were the US, most states would require his mother to give an eviction notice first and he would get at least a month to leave.

May I ask how, in your eyes, OP is attention seeking?
i mean if making a thread called "So i ran away from home" and writing a massive TLDR forum post clearly looking for ass pats and kind words isn't attention seeking then what even is it
forgets sake you're back
thank you

-incomprehensible autism-
thanks for your opinion eholt, glad you're here to help

thanks for your opinion eholt, glad you're here to help
no problem buddy

isnt it funny how you only post when someone makes a post that is somewhat credible and you are always going "ZOMG HES LE EPICLY TROLLING YOU handicaps!"

isnt it funny how you only post when someone makes a post that is somewhat credible and you are always going "ZOMG HES LE EPICLY TROLLING YOU handicaps!"
since when is making a gay post about how you "left home" (i bet he actually didn't) credible

18? is that really running away from home? your parents were prob waiting for you to go.

i mean if making a thread called "So i ran away from home" and writing a massive TLDR forum post clearly looking for ass pats and kind words isn't attention seeking then what even is it
You can't even be bothered to read the OP, you're in no position to judge it so blindly, lest you make a fool of yourself

Incoming TLDR from Darth C3P0²

You can't even be bothered to read the OP, you're in no position to judge it so blindly, lest you make a fool of yourself
It clearly is attention seeking, he thinks we care about his deadbeat parents and stuffty home life, and he wants sympathy

It clearly is attention seeking, he thinks we care about his deadbeat parents and stuffty home life, and he wants sympathy
Judging by the posts in this thread, it's evident that people do care and are trying to help and give their input on the situation

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean that everyone else doesn't either, so there is no "we", it's just you

I am clearly asking for help/advice.

Judging by the posts in this thread, it's evident that people do care and are trying to help and give their input on the situation

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean that everyone else doesn't either, so there is no "we", it's just you
Im very sorry for my actions, we should all get together, start eating kale and tofu and singing Kumbaya
I am clearly looking for attention

Incoming TLDR from Darth C3P0²
get the beef out of your mouth lol