who play puyo.

Author Topic: who play puyo.  (Read 4095 times)

i got this game and i really enjoy playing tet but i don't know how to puyo yet

Of all the Puyos and Tetris, this game has me intrigued with it's art style and how you can play either Puyo or Tetris, and with online play, unfortunately, despite having a few hundred people on Steam, only 5 of them have this game, so even if i did have this game, i'd have no one to play with except for the infinitely skilled Puyo/Tetris players that inhabit the online mode *shudders*

Also, why is any of this a thing

schezo is NOT a creeper.

i got 830 hours and a twitch stream fight me on PC all you cowards, puyo or tetris, get forgeted by my absolute power

only puyo i've ever played is puyo pop fever. good stuff tbh, but never looked at the series again for some reason. probably cause i dont have mobile consoles anymore

Of all the Puyos and Tetris, this game has me intrigued with it's art style and how you can play either Puyo or Tetris, and with online play, unfortunately, despite having a few hundred people on Steam, only 5 of them have this game, so even if i did have this game, i'd have no one to play with except for the infinitely skilled Puyo/Tetris players that inhabit the online mode *shudders*

Also, why is any of this a thing
I played on switch, went on PC, got bodied, refunded the game. I might take another crack at it but holy stuff there are some bastards out there that 4-wide anyone.

all i can say of puyo is that   Carbuncle

is god himself
ftfy

O is just discount carbie, change my mind