Block Sugar from your discord channels and possibly DMs.

Author Topic: Block Sugar from your discord channels and possibly DMs.  (Read 47579 times)

more of poor old dense Sugar:

Jesus man, way just to throw her identity out for everyone to see like that. Look I know ya don't like her but don't beat her down to this level, no need to dox her or some stuff. I mean seriously, what's your intent? Why did you post that? Did you think we needed to see it? Nobody asked who she was irl.

Anyways I know I'm late to this cesspool of a thread but does this mean that Sugar's legacy is at an end? Have we evicted the one and only sweetener of this sour community? Is she leaving BL?

Also is it just me or is the timestamp forgeted by a few mins since Badspot setup the new forum site?

Also is it just me or is the timestamp forgeted by a few mins since Badspot setup the new forum site?
nah it's been that way for a while i believe ever since that one incident when we had to switch to https iirc, it's just ever so slightly too slow now so it's getting more and more behind
now it's about 11 and a half minutes behind

I'm trying not to be bias, but can I just point something out here?
Jesus man, way just to throw her identity out for everyone to see like that.
If Sugar is freely putting her info out there, and we can identify it's Sugar, then it's not the poster's fault for sharing. It's Sugar's fault for freely giving away info.
"But the autism makes-"
But what? If Sugar can't do anything without at least three people constantly baby sitting them, then I stand by the notion they shouldn't be allowed online.
Remember, this is an internet forum full of cruel and nasty people, and if you're a known handicap, autistic, dyslectic, and/or whatever kind of problem you've got, then you're going to be in a world of hurt on here.

I understand how hard it is for Sugar, which is why I believe it's better for them to get off the Internet, or at least away from this game and it's people.

no, you seem to misunderstand. we don't laugh and call autistic people autistic, we call normal people autistic. that's just how it works here.

no, you seem to misunderstand. we don't laugh and call autistic people autistic, we call normal people autistic. that's just how it works here.
Regardless, it's not a place for someone who can be easily taken the piss out of like Sugar.

we don't laugh and call autistic people autistic, we call normal people autistic.
Are you loving kidding me

I've lost all hope for this thread

Jesus man, way just to throw her identity out for everyone to see like that. Look I know ya don't like her but don't beat her down to this level, no need to dox her or some stuff. I mean seriously, what's your intent? Why did you post that? Did you think we needed to see it? Nobody asked who she was irl.
lol what? it's her fault for posting this stuff publicly. if she actually wants it hidden she wouldn't have advertised her twitter account in the first place. she has absolutely no self-control over her personal information and i wouldn't be surprised if she just out-right tells everyone her house address or some stuff. sure its forgeted up but the only way he got the twitter was because she advertises her personal info everywhere

lol what? it's her fault for posting this stuff publicly. if she actually wants it hidden she wouldn't have advertised her twitter account in the first place. she has absolutely no self-control over her personal information and i wouldn't be surprised if she just out-right tells everyone her house address or some stuff. sure its forgeted up but the only way he got the twitter was because she advertises her personal info everywhere
there's no point in proliferating the information beyond what she does other than to be a massive cunt

there's nothing excusable about posting an autistic girl's lack of self control all over a forum thread just because you get your kicks out of it. clearly some people didn't know about the twitter accounts, including myself

There was absolutely no reason to post it here other than to fan the flames.

There was absolutely no reason to post it here other than to fan the flames.
there's no point in proliferating the information beyond what she does other than to be a massive cunt

there's nothing excusable about posting an autistic girl's lack of self control all over a forum thread just because you get your kicks out of it. clearly some people didn't know about the twitter accounts, including myself
great point. someone really still needs to get sugar to stop posting her private stuff asap, though.

She shouldn't have to hide her information on other websites just because an albanian lego forum keeps posting it, it's Twitter, people are allowed to put their names on it

The problem is with communities like Blockland's where people will flaunt the personal information of someone they hate to boost their e-peen, but it's not that person's fault for just trying to use a social platform for what it's meant for

Sugar may not be the best person, whether or not it's because of her autism, people who share someone's personal information just because they're someone who isn't very liked or whatever put themselves on a level far below than the person they're trying to mock

it’s simple. if you give out your personal information to a place easily accessible, you’re an idiot. if you share this information for no evident reason, you’re an starfish