Author Topic: Block Sugar from your discord channels and possibly DMs.  (Read 47539 times)

I hate to be that guy but Sugar has been constantly bothering me about unbanning her from multiple servers (and she has been randomly mentioning me on some servers -- not as frequent now) she has been banned from and has been trying methods to make me unban her "or else" something will happen. I am just irritated at this point and somehow have not blocked her yet -- I don't think I have anyone blocked right now even though there should be a few people, not the point though. I have tried my best to be patient with her but nothing works anyway, she just avoids the questions completely.

As I have seen from discord channels such as Blockland Glass and Jailbreak, she has been pretty annoying to people and even saying things she should not, I do not have proof of this currently but veterans on this forum should help back up that information even before Blockland Glass was a thing. She constantly PM'd me back when RTB was still around and would not leave me alone. I am sure she is still doing that to tons of people and progressively getting worse. She sometimes threatens or just gives you a big "forget you."

Example of conversations:

I still have no idea why I have not blocked her yet, and I probably will keep forgetting -- but what I do recommend is remove her from your servers or you'll get endless PMs like this if you're the staff on anything -- or she'll just randomly bother you.
Sugar's profile ID: 176125405265264640
Sugar's profile:

if you stop responding she goes away

Not for me. She always messages me even if I ignore her. It's worse if I am a moderator on any server.

Got a different friend request, not 100% sure if it is her.
ID: 331860876300779522

she has autism
yeah unfortunately there's still a need to alert people to being pestered all the time, as much as i like sugar

ohhh.... kid you forgeted up now..... just wait until i summon the sugar white knights.....................

ok and
it explains why she can't behave normally and clearly the OP didnt know

Real gamers stand up for their fellow gamer girls..... Even if they have autism!

Real gamers stand up for their fellow gamer girls..... Even if they have autism!
it explains why she can't behave normally and clearly the OP didnt know
wow my summoning circle worked!!! i need a bigger circle for trogtor......

hey watch your mouth I'm on Skype right now!

hey beautiful u were sayin...

for certain people she doesn't. a couple of people in my group had to block her because she just wouldn't stop sending messages to them or trying to start voice calls.

get good on IRC friend