Block Sugar from your discord channels and possibly DMs.

Author Topic: Block Sugar from your discord channels and possibly DMs.  (Read 49061 times)

sugar, im chris hansen from dateline nbc. have a seat.

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

bruh what sugar look like naked @seabearthegoldfish

sorry cancel the Above post please

what sugar face look like in real blockland earth

in my experience, if you tell her to stop she will
this is my stance. if she's annoying you, tell her to stop. if she doesn't stop, remove her from the situation. she's been drama'd a million times by now like this should be common knowledge as someone stated above.
I have told her to stop bothering me before, and she just never goes away, so eventually I blocked her, resulting this drama as a "warning" in case someone else has this related situation. It really wasn't bad dealing with Sugar for a few years until recently it kept getting worse. I do know I have told her a few times in the past to stop and leave me alone but she kept coming back eventually and asking me the same thing regardless of me repeating myself. Nothing else I can really do other than break communication. Just because she has had a drama in the past does not mean we should stop making more (in sense of the topic being too old). Look at the Tony dramas for example.

Literally nobody is arguing this...? like lmao
You are. It looked like it was a big deal and telling me I should stop because she has "autism," then why bring it up? I'm just saying it's not an everyday excuse to act out like this and you're here treating this like it's completely fine with "lmao." Include some more context next time instead of people trying to figure this out with just "she has autism and OP doesn't know that" in the first place. I get it, autism is a real disease, and it can have its effects reduced with lots of training - don't allow it here by just letting her go on it every time.

Obviously you for some reason took offense to my post and have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.
You didn't offend me, you just assume that kind of reality just like any other person on the internet. Again, the context is off, if you're going to explain something, at least make more sense.

Sugar is a regular at my server and has me on discord, steam, and glass. Yes, she's EXTREMELY annoying sometimes, however there's a reason for it.
And what reason is that? Just curious. Obviously our conversations between Sugar are much different and you just don't get it. I ask her simple questions and she avoids them with something different or repeats herself. What else you want me to do? She'll just keep asking me why if I say no, no matter what I do. I even try to crack it down to her level to the best of my ability - she'll understand only a little but rarely works at this point especially being banned/blocked by someone.

It's not mine or anyone else's fault but yours for making it seem like she's annoying to be annoying and not because she literally can't help it or anything.
My fault? Does it look like I am blaming the entire forum of what she did? After blocking her she impersonated me (see 2nd page), so you think that's okay too and give her the excuse of "she can't help it?" Just stop.

thats gonna be a yikes, a zoinks, and an oh forget from me

imagine playing some csgo, all of a sudden you get a video call from this girl. You decide to answer. It's a loving girl in the shower naked. You go back to csgo and close the call, trying to forget about what you just saw...

welcome to blockland

imagine playing some csgo, all of a sudden you get a video call from this girl. You decide to answer. It's a loving girl in the shower naked. You go back to csgo and close the call, trying to forget about what you just saw...

welcome to blockland
unpost this