Block Sugar from your discord channels and possibly DMs.

Author Topic: Block Sugar from your discord channels and possibly DMs.  (Read 49713 times)

You can block her, ignore her, whatever, the damage is already done and if she can't get to you, she'll go find someone else. If these claims that she's actually sending nude pictures to other people on here are correct then she's way off the loving deep end to just ignore at this point. She sends pictures to the wrong person and they can be arrested and locked away for cp. We cannot just loving ignore it anymore.
slow edit but whatever you still get the gist of what im saying

if all you got from brickichu's post was "sugar a anoying handicap lolol" then you need to re-read it
there's a whole paragraph of me legitimately responding to his post insert name here

You're nitpicking my things about your logic more than picking what I am actually saying about your posts. Not saying you shouldn't make this comment because that's something to be concerned of, but don't just ignore the rest of my post and pick this crap out. You're getting slightly out of context again to only use the original post rather than the entire topic discussion (at least bring it up that you were saying the original post) - which is what we were on earlier.
You're sitting here telling me about nitpicking when you cropped one sentence out of TWO entire paragraph-filled posts, one of them in response to you. At that point, there was nothing else left to say but to highlight your hypocrisy. I've stated my stance on this drama as well as my stance on Sugar's behavior.

"Typical Brikichu," acting like you loving know me despite us never speaking to each other, piss off and get the forget off your high horse you absolute forget-up of a person.
Yeah, didn't you sperg out EXACTLY like this because people (myself included) told you to stop falling for tony's trolling and giving him all this negative attention. Do you remember that? I do. I can get a link to that if you want me to, but that's entirely unrelated to this discussion.

The point is that Sugar is annoying sometimes. She also sometimes cant help that. You either:
A. Not a problem: Confront her about it/remove her from the situation
B. A problem: Don't do anything about it
C. THE BIGGEST loving problem: Egg her on and antagonize her because she's Sugar, causing her to go haywire because you wanted a laugh.

So you mention that you gave her moderator for some ammo to cry about, acting like you've had the same experience as Visolator, and here you turn it around as getting some laughs out of Sugar instead. Are you some sort of loving sociopath dude?
Visolator's experience (before being impersonated) is his messages literally being spammed to death. You're acting like that's not what Sugar does to everyone she's around. You just sound like you don't know what you're talking about at this point. She was a regular at my housebuild server as well as a growing friend so I gave her moderator so she had the ability to defend herself against stuffheads. She never really annoyed anyone at my server besides me and a couple of my admins (due to all the questions). She never abused her status until the one incident I mentioned, and that's that. Making it out to be like I'm a bad person because I didn't allow people to constantly harass her unwarranted is pretty pathetic but whatever floats your boat I guess.

She sends pictures to the wrong person and they can be arrested and locked away for cp. We cannot just loving ignore it anymore.[/font]
This is probably the biggest problem that needs to be addressed now. Had this drama been about that then there wouldn't be a problem. All this stuff about sugar being annoying has been rehashed so many times that it's on you if you don't block her. But I think Visolator already owned up to that.

I dont care to respond to anything else in your post because it just seems like you're foaming at the mouth behind a screen for no reason. Seems to be a recurring theme for you. Or maybe you're still trying out the whole McJob shtick. either way...get some help maybe?

Khaz defending a high functioning autistic child in order to get an early look at those goods in the shower

Khaz defending a high functioning autistic child in order to get an early look at those goods in the shower

Why else would you Self Delete your rep then? All you're proving is that you're not credible to defend people who are nice to you

Why else would you Self Delete your rep then? All you're proving is that you're not credible to defend people who are nice to you
wut

You're sitting here telling me about nitpicking when you cropped one sentence out of TWO entire paragraph-filled posts, one of them in response to you. At that point, there was nothing else left to say but to highlight your hypocrisy. I've stated my stance on this drama as well as my stance on Sugar's behavior.
It's still better than me not replying at all to certain things rather than picking out a sentence than the rest of it. The ones I did not replied to was not required for a reply because I understood what it said and I did not need to comment on it - if I said anything on those it would just kept going, which would be unnecessary. I'd rather be more focused on what is being discussed rather than the mistakes in the posts.

what are you talking about

It's still better than me not replying at all to certain things rather than picking out a sentence than the rest of it. The ones I did not replied to was not required for a reply because I understood what it said and I did not need to comment on it - if I said anything on those it would just kept going, which would be unnecessary. I'd rather be more focused on what is being discussed rather than the mistakes in the posts.
understood

what are you talking about
are you gonna pretend to not know what anything i say means for the 3rd time now

are you gonna pretend to not know what anything i say means for the 3rd time now
is it pretending if it doesn't actually mean anything?

Yeah, didn't you sperg out EXACTLY like this because people (myself included) told you to stop falling for tony's trolling and giving him all this negative attention. Do you remember that? I do. I can get a link to that if you want me to, but that's entirely unrelated to this discussion.
No, I'm responding because you constantly act like a smug little bitch to anyone who has a point of view different from yours. You think you're so witty talking about year-old threads that are, in your words, entirely unrelated to this discussion. What are you trying to loving get at here, taunting me with bullstuff like that because I had the gall to call out your god damn ignorance.

The point is that Sugar is annoying sometimes. She also sometimes cant help that. You either:
A. Not a problem: Confront her about it/remove her from the situation
B. A problem: Don't do anything about it
C. THE BIGGEST loving problem: Egg her on and antagonize her because she's Sugar, causing her to go haywire because you wanted a laugh.
Isn't it ironic that you did exactly what I've bolded there?
[/size]

Visolator's experience (before being impersonated) is his messages literally being spammed to death. You're acting like that's not what Sugar does to everyone she's around. You just sound like you don't know what you're talking about at this point. She was a regular at my housebuild server as well as a growing friend so I gave her moderator so she had the ability to defend herself against stuffheads. She never really annoyed anyone at my server besides me and a couple of my admins (due to all the questions). She never abused her status until the one incident I mentioned, and that's that. Making it out to be like I'm a bad person because I didn't allow people to constantly harass her unwarranted is pretty pathetic but whatever floats your boat I guess.
No, I'm in several discords with her, some public and some private, and I know fully well how she acts, abusing music bots to play dumb stuff in voice channels that she isn't even in, spamming bot commands in general channels (what she got kicked and banned for on JB discord), and of course spamming people's dms. And all this loving backpedaling ab[/size]out your server, my god. Instead of, gee I don't know, having your existing administration or yourself deal with people harassing, you opted for the totally fool-proof plan of giving an unstable mentally ill child moderator. What could possibly go wrong?
[/size]

This is probably the biggest problem that needs to be addressed now. Had this drama been about that then there wouldn't be a problem. All this stuff about sugar being annoying has been rehashed so many times that it's on you if you don't block her. But I think Visolator already owned up to that.
You don't understand the concept of public discussions and forums at all. This is new information surfacing now BECAUSE this drama was made and BECAUSE people are now talking about Sugar again. Had Visolator stayed quiet and just blocked and ignored Sugar, when would we have found out about these other antics? It could've probably been too late and some poor sap might've gotten roped into her mess.
[/size]

I dont care to respond to anything else in your post because it just seems like you're foaming at the mouth behind a screen for no reason. Seems to be a recurring theme for you. Or maybe you're still trying out the whole McJob shtick. either way...get some help maybe?
Your words are as empty as your soul.

my god what is up with these invisible size tags all over my post, that stuff is getting me more worked up then khaz himself

because not making sense is kind of your thing?

how am I suiciding my reputation? if anyone actually read my posts they would agree that if Sugar annoys you then block her, and that countless dramas coming to the same conclusion isn't necessary. Now that she's gone haywire in retaliation and someone brought up the video call there's a more serious matter at hand here.

my god what is up with these invisible size tags all over my post, that stuff is getting me more worked up then khaz himself
you have like legitimate problems dude lmao

#forumproblems