Block Sugar from your discord channels and possibly DMs.

Author Topic: Block Sugar from your discord channels and possibly DMs.  (Read 49144 times)

N4GG@ JST K1SS M3 ALR34PY o  -  o
0_0
L0L
LOL
L0L
0 0R O
O 0R 0
0O
O0
O

0_0
L0L
LOL
L0L
0 0R O
O 0R 0
0O
O0
O
this is a stuffpost dude are u okay

I  want to nibble on that boys toes then slowly start licking his feet. then id kiss his legs and when im on his thighs id massage them like theres no tomorow. Id lick his little cute pusillanimous individual and kiss his pink little clitty. he would moan like crazy. then id grab his little but soft perky titties amd squeeze them. we would make love all night. in morning id bring him sweet green tea and some cookies. Later id kiss his forehead and say marry me. After many years there are we sitting in park with our little kids. Many years later we are playing with our grandchildren and now our kids are all grown up. Now im in hospital while my lovely boy is dying. In sundays ill always go to his grave and put a flower on it. When ill die please burry me next to his. our love was wonderful our life was brilliant. Ill always love you, even if youre dead.

Youre beautiful, Youre beautiful, And we will always be together.

that was a beautiful story i cried

I cried and then camed

Saying that it’s fine for sugar to do this bc she has autism is comparable to saying that the disgusting stuff that nix posts is fine bc he is on the spectrum.

autism isnt an excuse for bad behavior, people tend to believe that it is and allow people who are to act out instead of sitting them down and teaching right from wrong.

autism isnt an excuse for bad behavior, people tend to believe that it is and allow people who are to act out instead of sitting them down and teaching right from wrong.
frankly i don't think you understand how much dedicated time it takes to teach right and wrong to people with serious mental disorders

i love adding sugar to tea but its bad for my health. so is this sugar. no cook buger for me.