[NEWS] spiderman for the ps4 has the saddest easter egg of all time

Author Topic: [NEWS] spiderman for the ps4 has the saddest easter egg of all time  (Read 1477 times)

god damn. we live in a society. when will us gamers get the coochie we deserve? the oppression ends here. rise up.

The new spiderman looks like infamous but it's made by insomniac games lol

jesus christ AND she proceeded to date his brother? dam this is actually kinda sad poor gamer :( #GamersRiseUp       
edit ;       i forgot wordz
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 03:22:50 PM by crazy54311 »

if my brother stole my girl I would give him an atomic wedgie he would never forget

If you play video games, any kind, for any amount of time, you are a loser to some extent. You are substituting real world conquests and glory, for the artificial conquering of the virtual world, that matters nothing.
if you can't tell if this is a joke then idk what to tell you
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 04:05:28 PM by cooolguy32 »

what about the people who get payed to play video games and the e-sports twitch type people

the funniest part about this is that she left him for his own brother of all people.

like damn lol

Long shot, and for the best.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2018, 02:31:46 AM by Quartz »

https://www.houstonpress.com/arts/the-spider-man-proposal-easter-egg-has-a-darker-side-10842784

“Basically Tyler and I had been together for over 5+ years,” says Gamble. “We started dating when I was 15 1/2 and we moved into my parents’ house together shortly after due to unforeseen circumstances. Us moving in together so young was I think really hard on our relationship. We were living like the Brady Bunch with eight people in our house.

Our relationship was great for a long time, but I started to realize about a year ago that I was not happy. I kept it going because I wanted to make it work, but he has done some things that I realized I really shouldn't have forgave him for. Our relationship had issues both mentally and physically... He never understood me unfortunately.

Even the proposal which he thought was the save all of our relationship was never the way I would have like to be proposed to. I never liked video games, but I sat through them because I loved him. Our relationship turned into a mother and son relationship where I had to remind him about things, I had to deal with his financial mistakes, his violent outbursts etc. We never did things normal couples would do like go out, dance, parties, sit under the stars.

I told him in July that he had a month to change my mind and it didn't happen, so I broke up with him. I have big prospects in life and I am a highly motivated individual, but it was extremely challenging to have to be someone else's motivation to simply get out of bed or get off of his video games. As far as his half-brother goes, Tyler had asked him to check in on me and ask me how I was doing after I broke up with him, so of course we got close. And our relationship just built from there. I did not leave Tyler for his half-brother and I have never been unfaithful to Tyler.”

Her side of the story, nobody ever bothers to check the other side. :thinking:

sad on the girl's side, I meant.