(Real talk) I might die. (Hurricane stuff)

Author Topic: (Real talk) I might die. (Hurricane stuff)  (Read 2523 times)

Hey so, my parents have decided to fortify the house with duct tape and a large, what I can only describe as "thick house saran wrap" in preparation for the hurricane.

here's the thing. the eye is going to be a mile away.
inb4 good

I like how I moved away from florida because of a category 4 and now i'm here in a category 5.

Stay safe my NC/SC/VA boys

hahaaaa it's a forgetin cat 2 now boys it's your average florida day now B)
« Last Edit: September 13, 2018, 08:02:16 PM by CM1107ProjectInfinium »

don't worry, you won't get wet with that saran wrap

use some alabama chrome, that holds every and anything together. if it still doesn't stay together, you didn't use enough

the hurricane is going to be going at absolute full force, you need to get the message across to your parents that this storm is no joke ASAP. duct tape and seran wrap will not save you from a category 5 hurricane

see if you can hitch a ride with someone else—a neighbor, friend, some other relatives

explain your situation with them and that your parents are nuts

You should invest in Hurricane shutters when it's all done and over, back home in Florida almost everyone has either shutters or impact windows

When Irma was going to full impact hit Ft Lauderdale it was supposed to be a cat 5 but it ended up wobbling to the left and it missed us thank god.  We still got a cat 2, some people lost power, a lot of boil water warnings.  Also, if you're going to evacuate now is probably too late as everyone and their mother is doing that. 
Good luck, and be prepared to live without AC for a while.

the hurricane is going to be going at absolute full force, you need to get the message across to your parents that this storm is no joke ASAP. duct tape and seran wrap will not save you from a category 5 hurricane
At least they aren't one of those people who go out on the beach like 1 hour before it's supposed to hit and annoy the media.

you should reeeeeeally evacuate dude. especially if you're in a red zone, this is a cat 5 and duct tape/saran wrap is such a load of stuff
if your parents are that crazy call somebody else you trust and explain it to them that you need to leave badly and your family isnt on board with it

also "vg" forget you its va

be careful out there boss but seriously
dont die mane

dude if you're gonna die the least you can do it livestream it for us bros.
if it cuts out we'll know you're a gonner and we'll prepare the memorial service
« Last Edit: September 11, 2018, 07:11:21 PM by EcstaticEggplant »

south carolina brothers be like