What's The Craziest Coincidence That's Happened To You?

Author Topic: What's The Craziest Coincidence That's Happened To You?  (Read 1009 times)

i swear i keep having weird imaginations of stuff and then later through out the week (mostly) the same situation and exact view happens in real life

I once thought of a random joke found in a random family guy episode.

There are 309 loving family guy episodes.

Later that day on Adult Swim they played that family guy episode that had the loving joke I was thinking of.

I always check my glass before I drink out of it.

The one time I didn't check before I started drinking was I kept thinking "I hope there isn't a spider on this, I accidentally forgot to check"

I have NEVER seen a spider on a glass before every time I checked. So I ignored my own warning because I figured what are the loving chances, I always check why would a spider be on there the one time I don't check.

So after like 10-30 seconds I pull the drink away from my face and there is a loving spider on the rim of the glass.

now predict it within a 10 minute interval and ill be impressed
for context it would go off totally randomly. sometimes it wouldn't go off for months at a time, other times it happened in the same week. its really shocking i got it not only on the correct day but also the loving hour

i asked a friend i swear i was sitting next to at dinner when it happened but he tells me he doesn't remember it. how odd

fr either when i met c418 once in a diner or when i met him again in dc a few weeks ago

i havent had any real clear crazy coincidences other than running into people you havent seen in a really really long time