Playstation Classic announced

Author Topic: Playstation Classic announced  (Read 3804 times)

does it have a functioning disc tray

even if it did it wouldn't be able to fit a normal ps1 disc in it

tony hawk's pro skater better be included in this

tony hawk's pro skater better be included in this
That'd be a complete licensing nightmare for Sony to go through just for a single game.

It's safe to say that THPS getting in is unlikely if not impossible.

they're using the old joystickless dualshocks, ehhh that just killed the little interest I had for it

I don't get the point of these things, why are people buying these other than nostalgia when there are so many better and more economic options to play old games

wait whaaaaaaat

this is cool but why the heck did they go with the original PS1 controller instead of the dualshock?
ikr the joysticks make games so much easier to maneuver your characters around; maybe they'll add that later (hopefully)

I don't get the point of these things, why are people buying these other than nostalgia when there are so many better and more economic options to play old games
this one makes more sense than the NES/SNES classic. PSX is a bit more finicky to emulate than the others, and buying a PSX secondhand can be expensive on its own, let alone buying 20 games for it.
i wish the controllers had brown townogue tho. i think it has both USB and regular controller ports tho, so you can use your own.

better have metal gear solid

How would you combat Psycho Mantis?
it comes with two controllers and two ports

it better have gran turismo on it or i will rape the ceo of sony
Be ready to be disappointed, that's a lot of licensing for songs and cars

Imagine buying this instead of just buying a regular ps1

Imagine buying this instead of just buying a regular ps1

PS1 Classic with 20 games: 100$

PS1 I found at a yard sale with 15 games: 10$

you're right on the money

wow sony pretending to be nintendo literally isn't even a meme wtf