Playstation Classic announced

Author Topic: Playstation Classic announced  (Read 3805 times)

While with emulation you are loving pirating. No one likes scummy pirates.
emulation isnt piracy, downloading roms instead of dumping them is

emulation is not piracy, and this has been backed up in multiple court cases (bleem, connectix). tony is being delusional as usual.

Emulation is piracy.

Like when people were having autistic fits because Sony removed Linux from ps3 because they were using Linux for piracy

If Sony is selling ps1 games and you emulate the games they are selling then you are pirating them.

And you're buying from sony.

So it's not stealing.

Someone is actually getting loving paid, unlike normal emulation.
Ah, so the people who put the hard work into making the games that are featured are getting paid instead of sony profiting off of other's hard work?

Ah, so the people who put the hard work into making the games that are featured are getting paid instead of sony profiting off of other's hard work?

They know what they signed up for by putting their games on the playstation system. So don't even play that card bro.

Emulating games, no one makes a profit off it.

Thus it is piracy.

And you're buying from sony.

So it's not stealing.

Someone is actually getting loving paid, unlike normal emulation.
With "normal emulation" you can use your own ROMs and even discs, and even then, buying old games that are being resold won't give any money to the people who made them.

so If I give my friend my copy of mario bros, that's piracy? because he doesn't own the game but he's playing it?
« Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 12:19:41 PM by GreenBH³ »

so If I give my friend my copy of mario bros, that's piracy? because he doesn't own the game but he's playing it?

Does it involve him downloading the contents of it online?

if so, yes.

If I wanted to play LSD Dream Emulator, i'd either download it or get my own copy, and either way, no loss is made to the original company because it's no longer on sale, what's the problem?

because it's no longer on sale, what's the problem?

Because if sony decides to start selling it then you are now stealing from sony.

Because if sony decides to start selling it then you are now stealing from sony.
You heard it here folks, you shouldn't emulate in case of the very unlikely scenario a game gets rereleased

Does it involve him downloading the contents of it online?

if so, yes.

what if I dumped that rom from my copy?