Thebadperry, please stop.

Author Topic: Thebadperry, please stop.  (Read 4191 times)

When you complain about someone stuffposting, but you do the same thing, but are in denial of the quality of your own stuffposts

Epic style
If he pulled the exact same stuff wouldn't he get banned like perry, or are you under the impression he's above the rules or something? Or maybe... it's not the same stuff.

If he pulled the exact same stuff wouldn't he get banned like perry, or are you under the impression he's above the rules or something? Or maybe... it's not the same stuff.
and to be fair perry was banned for stuffposting in a help thread. i havent seen tony do that before in a very long time, if ever

stuffposting? that was a 100% serious reply

dude literally you're the only one getting mad at this, are you just looking for excuses to start drama with people or is it some advanced form of mental stupidity you have

1. dude literally you're the only one getting mad at this, 2. are you just looking for excuses to start drama with people or 3. is it some advanced form of mental stupidity you have
no, yes, and yes

no, yes, and yes
who else is getting mad besides known problem users and people whose opinion doesn't matter according to me

thegoodperry your uninvited from my bar mitzvah

who else is getting mad besides known problem users and people whose opinion doesn't matter according to me

mmmm thegoodperry is good in my book plus his name says good

dude literally you're the only one getting mad at this, are you just looking for excuses to start drama with people or is it some advanced form of mental stupidity you have
Perry stuffposts: I sleep
Tony stuffposts: REAL stuff

Perry stuffposts: I sleep
Tony stuffposts: REAL stuff
i think you got those reversed...

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=320885.0