[NEWS] [autism warning] Furcigarette exposed for being a dogforgeter+

Author Topic: [NEWS] [autism warning] Furcigarette exposed for being a dogforgeter+  (Read 21533 times)

I like how you have to describe furries as "relatively normal" because we both know what you're talking about with that fandom.
well i didn't have to, in fact i rly didn't need to because all furries are relatively normal compared to this lol. but no i'm not cus they're not all dog forgeters, far from it. that's my point
« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 07:19:04 AM by gr8dayseth »

this is literally how all my posts on this forum are can you forget off twat
if you made a loving word cloud of my most used words on this forum it would look like this

forget

I'm honestly here for this

go AWF SIS

just to clear things up in case others are confused too, nobody's actually defending the type of people who do the things this thread is about, people are just defending the other relatively normal furries because some people just assume they all do this on a daily basis or use this as an excuse to hate furries even more which are both pretty dumb tbh
well i didn't have to, in fact i rly didn't need to because all furries are relatively normal compared to this lol. but no i'm not cus they're not all dog forgeters, far from it. that's my point
gr8 ples stap replying to tony or else hes going to spout even more gibberish nonsense

gr8 ples stap replying to tony or else hes going to spout even more gibberish nonsense
u have a good point

We need the F40PH now more than ever

So? There's no proof he did this. You guys are just bashing furries.

So? There's no proof he did this. You guys are just bashing furries.
alright pal even i can draw a line in the sand so this is your queue to leave

alright pal even i can draw a line in the sand so this is your queue to leave
He was hacked. You're stupid.

trol
You're funny. There's NO evidence that Kero did anything. Literally show me it.

its funy because hes trolling

You're funny. There's NO evidence that Kero did anything. Literally show me it.
Who are you?