[NEWS] [autism warning] Furcigarette exposed for being a dogforgeter+

Author Topic: [NEWS] [autism warning] Furcigarette exposed for being a dogforgeter+  (Read 21525 times)

Got nothing better? Okay.
not really. i need time to think of an insult doesnt only work when its derogatory against a group of people

jesus christ you’re insufferable lol

not really. i need time to think of an insult doesnt only work when its derogatory against a group of people

I like it how you're attacking points I never made. Good job champ!

I'm sure if you keep it up with the insults you'll win and make me feel bad.

i just said i cant think of something thats not derogatory. its not attacking anything

Did you make sure to check what I was talking about before you tried to jump on my ass because of your pathetic grudge?

It seems you're being a bit presumptuous here, assuming I'm defending furries.

i literally said i couldnt think of anything non derogatory and you're still continuing on with this

You literally said that, eh?

Furries defending furries that kill dogs with their snake.

What a world.

:panda:

Quote it all you like chump, nobody's falling for it.

you such a forgetin hoe

wew

furries get rl heated when u call out furries
this is literally how all my posts on this forum are can you forget off twat
if you made a loving word cloud of my most used words on this forum it would look like this

forget

Furries defending furries that kill dogs with their snake.

What a world.

:panda:
just to clear things up in case others are confused too, nobody's actually defending the type of people who do the things this thread is about, people are just defending the other relatively normal furries because some people just assume they all do this on a daily basis or use this as an excuse to hate furries even more which are both pretty dumb tbh

I like how you have to describe furries as "relatively normal" because we both know what you're talking about with that fandom.