[NEWS] [autism warning] Furcigarette exposed for being a dogforgeter+

Author Topic: [NEWS] [autism warning] Furcigarette exposed for being a dogforgeter+  (Read 21472 times)

Is anyone here even surprised at this point?

let me tell you how loving weird it is to see furry twitter drama leak into the blockland forums like yall gonna be saying owo and posting sonas the next minute

Is anyone here even surprised at this point?
i would say yes by how it has been uploaded to metokurs YT and then xposted here when i used to only see it on furry twitter since like last week, i bet other online discussions also xposted it if its metokur
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 04:17:45 AM by hootaloo »

O and if the guy has a discord we should raid it
you want to go into the nest of dogloving just to troll them epic style?

im all for ben shapiro level trolling but im not touching any of this

no doubt hes deleted it by now anyways

yall know its bad when the forgeters on 4chan /trash/ and /bant/ have ahd threads on this for days

if ur a furry and get outed as zoophile there are no safe communities left lol he's gonna have to take the disappear from the internet approach
u can imagine how vile furries are against zoophiles in their community when trolls put them under the same comb since the first neckbeard uttered the word yiff

if ur a furry and get outed as zoophile there are no safe communities left lol he's gonna have to take the disappear from the internet approach
u can imagine how vile furries are against zoophiles in their community when trolls put them under the same comb since the first neckbeard uttered the word yiff

And yet there's still a bunch of degenerate furcigarettes defending this sick forgeter

This is why all furries need to be exterminated

They are a disease

There's a whole wiki page for this incident. These guys were in a Telegram group where they shared videos of necrophilia with animals and animal snuff. They were all saved to a RAR file and included things such as a guy loving a dead deer and what Tactical Nuke said. This stuff is absolutely horrible and I hope those who were involved get life sentences.

And yet there's still a bunch of degenerate furcigarettes defending this sick forgeter

They are a disease
how is your world so black and white yuck

They are a disease

Ow, that's what I call edgy!

They are a disease
i'm pretty sure most furries are completely against what he did tho. despite what people think they're not all or even are mostly zoophilies

They are a disease
ow the edge

the furries saying anything are zoophiles and the rest are staying silent for a good reason

I'm pretty sure most zoophiles are probably against this as well. The ones I tend to come across tend to really care about their animal's well being.

the furries saying anything are zoophiles and the rest are staying silent for a good reason
??? no there was a huge outcry on furry twitter last week people definitely were not silent
I'm pretty sure most zoophiles are probably against this as well. The ones I tend to come across tend to really care about their animal's well being.
...you tend to come across zoophiles?