[NEWS] [autism warning] Furcigarette exposed for being a dogforgeter+

Author Topic: [NEWS] [autism warning] Furcigarette exposed for being a dogforgeter+  (Read 21519 times)

dude you just admitted to knowing zoophiles I don't think you get to insult people
i know two as well. the hell am i gonna do about it lol

imagine being the type of person to freely associate with people who would forget an animal if given the freedom to do so

imagine being the type of person to freely associate with people who would forget an animal if given the freedom to do so
why would i leave a community just because theres a couple undesirables there

why would i leave a community just because theres a couple undesirables there

I don't do fandoms because discussion about one single topic is considered unhealthy. and it gets old real quick. furries are the same, except with a refresh button.

remember that old post i made in the derailed free avatar megathread?

i was probably right
or not; i was in immature autism mode at that time
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 06:55:01 PM by BlocklandBlockoCity »

I don't do fandoms because discussion about one single topic is considered unhealthy. and it gets old real quick. furries are the same, except with a refresh button.
im not talking about the furry community handicap, theres a bit more than a couple undesirables there. i meant just any loving community
who have you heard of that left the blf because pie crust was here

Many

But not just because of Pie Crust, though

Been keeping an eye on this since before it exploded... Some forgeted up stuff in those leaked chat logs.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 07:13:03 PM by Frontrox »

what the forget is furry twitter and why does hootaloo keep mentioning it. is it like one of those veil names for gross special interest sites or is it literally twiter

what the forget is furry twitter and why does hootaloo keep mentioning it.
the portion of twitter that contains furries
seems pretty easy to deduce

then why the forget can't he just call it twitter so it doesn't seem like a codename

then why the forget can't he just call it twitter so it doesn't seem like a codename

why are you acting like such a spastic about this?

im not talking about the furry community handicap, theres a bit more than a couple undesirables there. i meant just any loving community

you implied it was the furry community.

considering i just told you that it's not you're just being a petty jackass

everyone else knew what he meant by that i'm pretty positive
no he didn't