Author Topic: [NEWS] [autism warning] Furcigarette exposed for being a dogforgeter+  (Read 22419 times)

can furries just split their loving differences and just not care about what people say about them and their special interest/lifestyle/profession of procrastination

it's like if someone outside was chanting "man we hate people who like pineapple pizza... especially with beef" and you come out and say "people who like pineapple pizza (((like me!!))) are misunderstood and perfectly normal people who just happen to eat sweet fruit on a pizza.. not everyone in our fandom eats it with beef!". in the end it doesnt make a loving difference and you just out yourself as the weird kid so no one listens to you either way

can furries just split their loving differences and just not care about what people say about them and their special interest/lifestyle/profession of procrastination

from anyone else this would be fair, but from someone who stands to gain from people putting up with other people's wantom abuse this is pretty loving pathetic

what am i standing to gain from you and your group of people being called a dogforgeter on an iberian block forum

There's a certain air to a loser who's waiting, greasy fingers prepped, to hurl insults and abuse towards any specific group of people solely for the pleasure of making someone feel bad about themselves.

I don't know what else we're supposed to read from "you should stop responding to me stuffting on your chest it's hurting my feelings" other than a heart laugh and subsequent dismissal.

when in recent months have i hurled insults at a specific group of people to make them feel bad for being in that group? that's literally a pathetic strawman and it's really easy to just log out and not come back to this really concentrated community of autistic forgetboys

when in recent months have i hurled insults at a specific group of people to make them feel bad for being in that group? that's literally a pathetic strawman and it's really easy to just log out and not come back to this really concentrated community of autistic forgetboys

I like it how you're trying to move goalposts for completely unacceptable behavior. Just concede and move the forget on, nobody is holding you hostage here.

also
it's really easy to just log out and not come back to this really concentrated community of autistic forgetboys

please demonstrate

>thread is about furries that forget disembodied puppy skulls
>bitching about people making fun of furries

you guys are a bunch of the whiniest pissbaby forgets I've ever seen, grow a pair you pansy
We're not the ones telling people that they're being "whiny", "bitchy", "pissbaby forgets" that should "grow a pair" 🤣

But furries don't care? You guys literally barged into this thread to start stuff in the first place

Please ask yourself who really cares, and who really should be splitting their differences
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 08:08:21 PM by Masterlegodude »

I like it how you're trying to move goalposts for completely unacceptable behavior. Just concede and move the forget on, nobody is holding you hostage here.
either of us can concede. i've already agreed that only a minority of furries do this kinda stuff, and you're really proving you don't forget dogs by telling everyone who says all furries forget dogs means they are painting with a broad brush on the super oppressed group that is the furry fandom which reaaally needs help and protection from a squad of block forum forgetboys

god damn just looking at it gives me a headache

But furries don't care? You guys literally barged into this thread to start stuff in the first place

Please ask yourself who really cares, and who really should be splitting their differences
Haha we really don't care guys. We're ACTUALLY defending ourselves from the super evil that is the habitual problem users of the blockland forums for days straight... right guys? Right? Furries don't forget dogs.... please believe us

Also, this is now a very appropriate thread

Haha we really don't care guys. We're ACTUALLY defending ourselves from the super evil that is the habitual problem users of the blockland forums for days straight... right guys? Right? Furries don't forget dogs.... please believe us
What in the goddamn

sayin stupid stuff like this only shows you're taking this way more personally than you should

also this comes after this funny juxtaposition
that's literally a pathetic strawman

>2018
>thinking furries should belong into society

forget you