[NEWS] [autism warning] Furcigarette exposed for being a dogforgeter+

Author Topic: [NEWS] [autism warning] Furcigarette exposed for being a dogforgeter+  (Read 21532 times)

I actually agree with you for once. But throughout my time of knowing furries all they ever do is just act like a total drama queen and need attention 24/7, a majority of them are the cause of their own problem because they spread their stuff all over the place
pretty much all the furries i know rly only show it in their pfp or somewhere relevant and aren't so in-your-face about it and don't usually mention it unless it's brought up so idk where ur finding these other ones so much unless ur like actively looking for them or find an annoying one or two and assume it represents them all or something

i agree with gr8 the majority is like that, but there DEFINITELY are some loving drama whores who are only in the community for purely that type of stuff and we ALL hate those people

thats why you stay the forget out of public telegram or discord groups, there are basically only ppl like that there

desincs discord is like 80% of special interestists and furries

Pie crust is a good example of a drama whore.

can we all agree that this type of furcigarette is the worst?

I mean come on, imagine your avatar is your shirt. you go around wearing it everywhere and change it sometimes. imagine this is the shirt you wore, that everybody saw on you, with that text under it. would you want to talk to that person? would you even want to go near them? for me, that's a clear no.

yes cropped research loving sucks unless its one of those drawn over photos from a research vid

if you call yourself "lewd scalie trash" it's a pretty big indicator that you are probably the most awkward loving individual on the planet.

if you push your special interest everywhere in people's faces you're a friend

amen

how to like a post

Pie crust is a good example of a drama whore.
YOU are a good example of a drama whore

i agree with gr8 the majority is like that, but there DEFINITELY are some loving drama whores who are only in the community for purely that type of stuff and we ALL hate those people

thats why you stay the forget out of public telegram or discord groups, there are basically only ppl like that there
oh man rly jeez they don't seem pleasant
YOU are a good example of a drama whore
he hasn't done any drama related things in a while tho, if anything ur being a bit of a drama whore rn by trying to provoke him
my 2 cents:
anyone that wants to forget/identify as a cartoon/drawn animal/s probably has enough mental problems as is and constantly insulting them is probably only going to make them sperg out and act like more of a handicap. That's why I've stopped provoking them.
and what happened to this lol
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 11:44:15 AM by gr8dayseth »

man you really read like somebody trying to mock somebody else by sounding stupid

man you really read like somebody trying to mock somebody else by sounding stupid
projecting

i don't see how any of that would be mocking or sounding stupid but alright?
if u mean how i type some words like "u" i just do that by default to lighten the mood a bit ya kno. it's my kinda style
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 12:13:32 PM by gr8dayseth »