[NEWS] [autism warning] Furcigarette exposed for being a dogforgeter+

Author Topic: [NEWS] [autism warning] Furcigarette exposed for being a dogforgeter+  (Read 21527 times)

can we all just stop arguing for a second and mutually agree that furries are weird thanks

can we all just stop arguing for a second and mutually agree that furries are weird thanks
yes.

can we also mutually agree that anthropomorphic creatures with human-like love organs and appearance/demeanor can still be pretty attractive

man you really read like somebody trying to mock somebody else by sounding stupid
wow mean
k
can we also mutually agree that anthropomorphic creatures with human-like love organs and appearance/demeanor can still be pretty attractive
-___________-

im not touching that one.

im not touching that one.
why not? i mean its basically human. it has fur, sure. i mean humans already have fur, on their vagina and their head. and thats basically all you ever touch during love. so wahts the big deal? is it the tail? the ears? they're already 90% human in body structure

purge

YOU are a good example of a drama whore
The irony of that statement is real.

if you call yourself "lewd scalie trash" it's a pretty big indicator that you are probably the most awkward loving individual on the planet.
im lewd scalie trash

i don't see how any of that would be mocking or sounding stupid but alright?
if u mean how i type some words like "u" i just do that by default to lighten the mood a bit ya kno. it's my kinda style

I guess so.

why not? i mean its basically human. it has fur, sure. i mean humans already have fur, on their vagina and their head. and thats basically all you ever touch during love. so wahts the big deal? is it the tail? the ears? they're already 90% human in body structure
tails do it for me

this is it chief