[NEWS] [autism warning] Furcigarette exposed for being a dogforgeter+

Author Topic: [NEWS] [autism warning] Furcigarette exposed for being a dogforgeter+  (Read 21470 times)

i'm about to do a full search and destroy on these motherforgeters

5/10 I've heard this before but worded differently
maybe if you’ve heard it several times you should start listening to it lol

maybe if you’ve heard it several times you should start listening to it lol

I don't listen to rushed insults, sorry I have standards as a reader.

Gas the furs and all sympathizers on this thread

Ohohoho, you browse a LEGO bootleg digital game forum? How can you even come before us furries, who jack our richards to dog-people and spend money on our special interest/lifestyle/rationalized otherkin obsession and say that some of them are weird?

5/10 I've heard this before but worded differently

ten years later and morons are still dropping their spaghetti trying to one-up furries that literally don't care

the only thing that's being communicated here is that you have enough free time out of your life to constantly be doing this, which is kinda sad

Ohohoho, you browse a LEGO bootleg digital game forum? How can you even come before us furries, who jack our richards to dog-people and spend money on our special interest/lifestyle/rationalized otherkin obsession and say that some of them are weird?

oh look it's loser who is obsessed with furries #2

ten years later and morons are still dropping their spaghetti trying to one-up furries that literally don't care

the only thing that's being communicated here is that you have enough free time out of your life to constantly be doing this, which is kinda sad

I have a phone, that's how I have enough time, considering it's always on me.

I have a phone, that's how I have enough time, considering it's always on me.

well congratulations, you've wasted your time looking like a drama whore, just like the furries

the only difference is that they're going to move on and you're gonna keep on tryina pick fights because of the chip on your shoulder

well congratulations, you've wasted your time looking like a drama whore, just like the furries

the only difference is that they're going to move on and you're gonna keep on tryina pick fights because of the chip on your shoulder

it takes less then 2 minutes to write any of these posts at work. I'm not wasting much time.

you keep focusing on that one specific thing, leads me to believe you're a bit insecure about the fact that you've spent most of your days trying to own the furcigarettes

Ah yes big boy ike coming out of the woodworks to tell us we are all wasting our time. pack up guys no fun allowed.

I don't listen to rushed insults, sorry I have standards as a reader.
what are you, forgetin five? grow the forget up and find your safe space from the menacing furries somewhere else lmao

Ah yes big boy ike coming out of the woodworks to tell us we are all wasting our time. pack up guys no fun allowed.

the fact you're all getting so personally offended over me making fun of you over this is telling, if it was all just a half-assed attempt to make fun of furries y'all would have moved on by now

if you feel personally attacked because i implied you're wasting your time, maybe you have wasted your time and the anger you feel is some part of your brain is desperately trying to force you to rerail your attention towards more important things, like reacting to the fact that the dude in the OP rapes dead animals
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 05:42:55 PM by IkeTheGeneric »

>picking on furries
>2018

Seriously, who are you guys trying to impress here?

you keep focusing on that one specific thing, leads me to believe you're a bit insecure about the fact that you've spent most of your days trying to own the furcigarettes

well of course I'm trying to own furries, I'm not arguing against that.