Poll

which gun you buyin

m14
21 (44.7%)
olympia
26 (55.3%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Author Topic: m14 or olympia  (Read 3780 times)

THIS IS A CERTIFIED M14 GANG MEME
ExCuSe Me ThE m1857293105732750239 Is BeTtEr!!!1

ExCuSe Me ThE m1857293105732750239 Is BeTtEr!!!1
lol I bet you pack a punch by round 15
Us M14 intellectuals pack a punch round 1 and already turn the power on and got all the parts for the bus
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 06:30:15 PM by thegoodperry »

lol I bet you pack a punch by round 15
Us M14 intellectuals pack a punch round 1 and already turn the power on and got all the parts for the bus
but thats very dum because of strategy

realtalk where my b23r brothers at 🤔
too bad it isn't the five-seven

No brain: m14

Galaxy brain: ballistic knife

m14 is decent all ranges so thats better imo

but if you need to rip and tear or slay hounds then olympia is better

who else get the hamr from the chest and keep it in the fridge forever

No brain: m14

Galaxy brain: ballistic knife
thread ender

ballistic knife is the best weapon in CoD

multiplayer: 1 hit always, never out of ammo, saves class points in Blops 2 so you can have two tomahawks, completely silent. i used this thing back in the day in Search and Destroy and was unstoppable. in black ops 1 you took marathon pro with it, you just loving run and stab and when a brother tryna shoot, you crouch down and bust a knife in his left nut

zombies: ballistic knife 1 hits until late rounds, infinite ammo, beast weapon. when you packapunch you become to god emperor of your lobby, instant revives for ever, everyone will beg you to be stabbed by your knife

ballistic knife is the reason i have not played CoD since blops 2. the crossbow and ballistic need to be brought back

i believe it's 1 hit until round 15

I'm thinking of Bowie knife

ballistic knife is the reason i have not played CoD since blops 2. the crossbow and ballistic need to be brought back
wait did they rly not bring it back??? wtf this is a crime. but at least blops 2 still had both that was lit

wait did they rly not bring it back??? wtf this is a crime. but at least blops 2 still had both that was lit
the ballistic knife is in black ops 3, the crossbow too but its kind of weird. there have been no reveals of the weapons in black ops 4 in the blackout or multiplayer beta.

& yea the forgetin crossbow was lit in black ops 2, the tri fire was cool but kind of useless. i RLLY wish they added a wildcard to allow you to have two secondaries so you could have crossbow and ballistic knife. they had one for primaries so grrr
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 04:55:02 AM by hootaloo »

the ballistic knife is in black ops 3, the crossbow too but its kind of weird. there have been no reveals of the weapons in black ops 4 in the blackout or multiplayer beta.
oh ok ok
& yea the forgetin crossbow was lit in black ops 2, the tri fire was cool but kind of useless.
ah man i remember using the tri bolt for the heck of it, it was pretty funny to just fire all of them at once to be absolutely positive the man ur shooting at was gonna die lol
i RLLY wish they added a wildcard to allow you to have two secondaries so you could have crossbow and ballistic knife. they had one for primaries so grrr
omg right?? pretty much anything else is possible with the wildcards except that and it made me slightly upset

because of the knife auto-aim and the loving absurd lunge range, the ballistic knife was absolute cancer in blops 1.
also real talk blops 1 crossbow >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any other crossbow