6 (24%)
Beachbum
12 (48%)
Egyptian Dunes
4 (16%)
Grassy Hills
3 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Author Topic: Conan & TBD's Minigolf Extravaganza [Downloads]  (Read 9648 times)

actually god tier gamemode wtf thanks jasa

Why does it that you must have BLGlass to play. Should've designed the server where the client was optional

Why does it that you must have BLGlass to play. Should've designed the server where the client was optional
Why would we design a stuffty server on purpose? Would you rather the scorecards be chat messages or centerprints? How about using a / command to adjust power and putt the ball? Would you prefer to add players to your group and view players in your group through a stuff load of chat messages and commands or an interface where it only takes 1 click to invite someone to your group? Have you even played the server or, god forbid, even looked at the screenshots in the OP?

Didn't Zapks minigolf server have a custom interface without the need for downloading?
I think I might be thinking about something else.

Uh the minigolf client kept crashing my own server on startup until I deleted it?

i beat the key challenge
my work here is done

Uh the minigolf client kept crashing my own server on startup until I deleted it?
console.log

Didn't Zapks minigolf server have a custom interface without the need for downloading?
I think I might be thinking about something else.
zapks definitely required a client - in fact, the client required for this server is a modified version of his.

console.log
That won't really help as it's a runtime error and therefore doesn't get logged in the console.log before crashing, but here it is anyways: http://www.mediafire.com/file/x6h9huq8qlh1eax/console.log/file

That won't really help as it's a runtime error and therefore doesn't get logged in the console.log before crashing, but here it is anyways: http://www.mediafire.com/file/x6h9huq8qlh1eax/console.log/file
I'll take a look.

congratulations to mikey555 for being the first person to find all the chests!

this server is loving horrible 0/10

this server is loving horrible 0/10
Maybe you're the one that's horrible.