How come ephialtes didn't just give rtb to someone else? Lol

Author Topic: How come ephialtes didn't just give rtb to someone else? Lol  (Read 2923 times)

Speaking of steam why don't we have workshop support? I'm assuming that its a moderation issue

Speaking of steam why don't we have workshop support? I'm assuming that its a moderation issue
The only people in this community that Badspot trusts is Rotondo and Kompressor and I don't think they want to spend a majority of their time moderating a Steam Workshop. Though if I remember correctly Greek2Me was a moderator for the Steam Discussions.

Blockland glass should get something like RTB modbot.

Because Badspot and this community has trust issues and are too biased because we had RTB and then Glass, so you just get responses like "We don't need Steam Workshop", "Steam Workshop is awful" (which it can be, but that's hardly an excuse if it's something Blockland can benefit from), and "People will just delete their add-ons out of spite" (as if this isn't something that could happen at any point anyway, especially when websites take down people's download links without their say so)

because steam workshop is a garbage system for providing mods for the game.

There it is

Because Badspot and this community has trust issues and are too biased because we had RTB and then Glass, so you just get responses like "We don't need Steam Workshop", "Steam Workshop is awful" (which it can be, but that's hardly an excuse if it's something Blockland can benefit from), and "People will just delete their add-ons out of spite" (as if this isn't something that could happen at any point anyway, especially when websites take down people's download links without their say so)

So how come there is no glass bot for the add-on section of the forums?

because glass is ... dumb ...

Maybe the Glass devs just don't have the resources for an automated bot, or they're not sure how to set up such a thing with their system

Would have been useful, but probably would also need it's own add-on section like RTB did, and good luck getting Badspot to do that ever again
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 11:19:36 PM by Masterlegodude »

A bot has never been attempted because what's the point in putting time into something that will work for about a day before being banned by either Badspot or CloudFlare.

this

it's no wonder he's buddies with furdle lmao
it takes one to know one

workshop was a perfect opportunity for a game like this but we never got it

Maybe the Glass devs just don't have the resources for an automated bot, or they're not sure how to set up such a thing with their system

Would have been useful, but probably would also need it's own add-on section like RTB did, and good luck getting Badspot to do that ever again
It's more of the Add-On section being spammed by the bot with Add-Ons which could be annoying after a while, which is probably why it turned into its own subcategory.

It works for me. Probably placing them into workshop is the more annoying part.