explain transgender/love change stuff 2 me pls (mainly love change operations)

Poll

a

5 (55.6%)
4 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: explain transgender/love change stuff 2 me pls (mainly love change operations)  (Read 8829 times)

this post is light as forget, you can all go forget yourselves.
go become a Self Delete statistic you dyke transmission forgeto

Just kidding I have nothing against disgusting shemale psychos. Yall are alright

damn you're an starfish

break your richard in half to get two richards

I can't wait until badspot projects a ban on Hoot

That's what happens when you smoke too much weed and can't afford to buy DVDs due to lack of apartment space

this is clearly a sensitive topic for hoot i mean yall are being just as hostile to him so that's what you're gonna get back

this is clearly a sensitive topic for hoot i mean yall are being just as hostile to him so that's what you're gonna get back
It can't be that sensitive of a topic if this is how he acts around his friends, if not worse than this

it's okay for it to be a sensitive topic to hoot, but if they went into a topic fully prepared to be hostile to a guy who legitimately just wanted to understand that's kinda their fault innit

the boy doesnt need to look at a topic or respond to it though.

no it's rly not it's pretty unnecessarily hostile to someone who clearly in a non-sarcastic or arrogant way just wanted to be educated on the subject and u seem to be scolding him for not knowing already and apparently projecting. listen hoot i'm sure ur a fine lad but u can't just go around acting like this to everyone and act like it's fine to do

i dont care i use this place to vent 99% of the time anyway and it doesn't matter how you behave, even if you behave as timid as you do, even you still get flamed for it.
people will forget about this in a minute as usual because someone will do something easily worse (already happened in this thread) or realize how little it actually mattered/people have bad days.
ive been here for 5 years and people seem to be very surprised when you see me at my peak Borderline and i start splitting and being either very nice or very rude, i still have bad days even if im high functioning. 🙄

the person trying to diagnose me with paranoia was rlly funny to me. close but not enough, its borderline, less scared emotions and more angry/happy without being able to control it much
« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 03:23:31 AM by hootaloo »

we're not surprised when we see you at your peak borderline we just don't have the patience for someone being openly hostile to a friendly person asking a question

just because someone else will do something worse or that someone will inevitably be attacked, doesn't mean you get a free pass to do it.  for as irresponsibly lax and toxic as this forum is, it isn't to the point of complete anarchic lawlessness, and it isn't okay to legitimately be an starfish to someone who doesn't deserve it.  if you find yourself going off on someone for a simple question that easily, this probably isn't the healthiest place for you, venting or otherwise.

yeah no stuff im not using it as an excuse dumbass
« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 03:34:03 AM by hootaloo »

holy stuff hoot you honestly need to just calm down my man, you are overreacting at this rate. you initially came off hostile but not dropping it didnt help. just stop, leave this thread, do literally anything else. you are already making it worse every post