Brett Kavanaugh confirmed for Supreme Court | Was Kavanaugh Guilty? [Poll]

Poll

Is Kavanaugh Guilty?

Yes
41 (46.1%)
No
48 (53.9%)

Total Members Voted: 89

Author Topic: Brett Kavanaugh confirmed for Supreme Court | Was Kavanaugh Guilty? [Poll]  (Read 12787 times)

while generalizing everyone on the right as this is incorrect, if this quote's in reference to planr and master matthew I couldn't agree more. Both sides have their loud handicaps.

I'm not trying to generalize everyone on the right, I mean moreso the specific brand of outrage that people on the BLF express every other week

so what should be said instead to deny allegations brought against someone?
ive raped everyone

Im just so loving tired of dipstuffs like you

you're perfectly fine w/ someone being merely accused of rape and having their rep ruined w/ no evidence

It's disgusting honestly. You're paving the way for women to just accuse you of rape and have you removed from whatever position you have, cause forget it right? loving dumbass. forget me.
I just won't rape anyone and I'll be okay, actually.

Oh yeah, a job interview with HARSH accusations that could forget a man's entire career over, whether they are true or not. To top it off, you think it's alright to disqualify him because he "might be a rapist".

Well, by this logic, you might be RavenCroft using Dreams_of_Cheese's account, and therefore you should be banned and BOS for sharing accounts with RavenCroft. This isn't a court room, it's just a forum, so even if you might be RavenCroft you deserve the punishment.
try again, friend

also the of in my name is capitalized get it right loser

actually nah i was gonna be dismissive but im gonna make a real post now. here's a brain teaser: imagine a world in which kavakljhklh doesn't get appointed as a result of these allegations. the supreme court is still short a seat. the same president is gonna pick a different guy. the next pick is going to have all, or at least many, of the same qualities as kav because that's why kav was selected in the first place. there will be another right wing dude on the supreme court either way, and everyone knows it.

so, knowing that, what motivation does this woman have to lie? what has she to gain except to prevent her rapist from ascending to the most powerful court in the country? furthermore, what purpose do the rest of you guys have in defending kav? are you really enamored by his policy, or are you just defending him because he's on your team and you just don't care?

so, knowing that, what motivation does this woman have to lie? what has she to gain

Uhhhhhhhhhh.

Half a million?

kavanaugh sucked my richard but it  was consentual

actually nah i was gonna be dismissive but im gonna make a real post now. here's a brain teaser: imagine a world in which kavakljhklh doesn't get appointed as a result of these allegations. the supreme court is still short a seat. the same president is gonna pick a different guy. the next pick is going to have all, or at least many, of the same qualities as kav because that's why kav was selected in the first place. there will be another right wing dude on the supreme court either way, and everyone knows it.
well there's a chance the dems can take the senate after midterms, in which case they can exert a significantly higher amount of pressure for Annoying Orange to put up a less partisan nominee. ofc if he doesn't, it's also possible for there to be a vacancy up through at least 2020

I'm not trying to generalize everyone on the right, I mean moreso the specific brand of outrage that people on the BLF express every other week
then we're in agreement, especially when probably half of the people that flip out over things they don't understand(left and right) are not old enough to vote. I'm interested to see what shows up in the investigation, but as the person on the forums who probably has the most actual legal background, Kavanaugh looks like a very solid judge to me based on what I've seen and from very credible people I know legally, allegations not withstanding. I generally don't agree with Senator Flake, but I think the investigation is a good thing, but it should have been done beforehand. It's going to get this whole situation sorted out one way or another.

so, knowing that, what motivation does this woman have to lie? what has she to gain except to prevent her rapist from ascending to the most powerful court in the country? furthermore, what purpose do the rest of you guys have in defending kav? are you really enamored by his policy, or are you just defending him because he's on your team and you just don't care?
Rumor has it that if Kavanaugh is not confirmed Annoying Orange is going to put a woman up for nomination. Also, please read below.

I think it's very important for us to take loveual assault and DV allegations seriously and actually investigate them rather than just adopt a mob mentality and not give the accused due process. At my school we've had a very high profile incident of someone creating false rape alligations involving OU's superstar tailback Rodney Anderson after he declined to date her. This isn't an apples-apples comparison but it brings to light the fact that women have this power and unfortunately, some will abuse it. Let's all chill out and actually let the legal system do it's job, then base our opinions on the findings rather than uneducated opinions.

WHAT COULD SHE GAIN FROM LYING???!?!??!

Convincing brainwashed libtards to give her half a loving million out of #metoo and belieb wamen.

well there's a chance the dems can take the senate after midterms, in which case they can exert a significantly higher amount of pressure for Annoying Orange to put up a less partisan nominee. ofc if he doesn't, it's also possible for there to be a vacancy up through at least 2020
ah of course! but the blue wave is just a meme anyway, right? so what have all of these Very Angry Posters got to worry about anyway?

if he's a republican, probably

if he's a republican, probably
According to the FBI he isn’t.

Lock this woman up. She basically scammed gofundme now.