Brett Kavanaugh confirmed for Supreme Court | Was Kavanaugh Guilty? [Poll]

Poll

Is Kavanaugh Guilty?

Yes
41 (46.1%)
No
48 (53.9%)

Total Members Voted: 89

Author Topic: Brett Kavanaugh confirmed for Supreme Court | Was Kavanaugh Guilty? [Poll]  (Read 12761 times)

i'm late but "false until proven true" is the exact opposite of what our american society is built off of.

This is why I hate snopes.

The claim pizzagate is false, they do not know for a fact that pizzagate is false.

i'm late but "false until proven true" is the exact opposite of what our american society is built off of. if an allegation is made against you, you can't just dismiss it because there isn't any evidence to show for it yet, and overriding that would be pretty undemocratic. if you are alleged to have performed something illegal, you're a suspect--not guilty, but definitely not innocent
In a court room, or in public, False until proven innocent is 100% what american society is built off of. The court has a right to hear out an accuser's case of evidence and information. If the court deems the evidence insufficient, they do not default to the person being guilty or ambiguously "guilty not guilty, idk", they are innocent. Just because the court is giving the accuser a chance to stand a case against the accused doesn't make the person any less innocent until the verdict is given, because the default situation is innocent. The only time this situation is altered is when the jury has determined that the person is guilty. In the case of the public it's a bit more abstract as that is based on public opinion, however the idea that a man's life could and should be ruined because a case did not end up proving his innocence and discrediting the accuser is stupid, but if that is the public opinion then all I can say is 'society is forgeted'.

In a court room, or in public, False until proven innocent is 100% what american society is built off of. The court has a right to hear out an accuser's case of evidence and information. If the court deems the evidence insufficient, they do not default to the person being guilty or ambiguously "guilty not guilty, idk", they are innocent. Just because the court is giving the accuser a chance to stand a case against the accused doesn't make the person any less innocent until the verdict is given, because the default situation is innocent. The only time this situation is altered is when the jury has determined that the person is guilty. In the case of the public it's a bit more abstract as that is based on public opinion, however the idea that a man's life could and should be ruined because a case did not end up proving his innocence and discrediting the accuser is stupid, but if that is the public opinion then all I can say is 'society is forgeted'.
right, thank you for restating what you said before but in paragraph form. if your whole perspective on this is that society is forgeted because of something that's been happening for thousands of years, then you need to get outside more

Lock her up! She's guilty! Those email leaks! Guilty!!!!!

Haha just kidding! Hillary is innocent... I'm not a hypocrite LOL

Lock her up! She's guilty! Those email leaks! Guilty!!!!!

Haha just kidding! Hillary is innocent... I'm not a hypocrite LOL
First, there is still more evidence for this than the ford vs kavanaugh case.
Second, legally speaking, Hillary Clinton is innocent. If she was tried and lost, she could just use the insanity plea anyway.
Third, Obvious salt about the election nearly two years later. Lol.
right, thank you for restating what you said before but in paragraph form. if your whole perspective on this is that society is forgeted because of something that's been happening for thousands of years, then you need to get outside more
I should have specified, "american society."
Sorry france. (Even their courtrooms speak surrender.)

FBI investigations are never a joke

I’ve been all for one from the time these alligations came out. Exposes plants for who they are.

FBI hasn't had approval to talk to Ford or Kavanaugh or corroborating witnesses; it's loving smoke and mirrors

FBI hasn't had approval to talk to Ford or Kavanaugh or corroborating witnesses; it's loving smoke and mirrors

"FBI field offices also lack a clear understanding of what they can do when people come forward voluntarily with information that could be relevant to the investigation, the person said.

Wray’s Documenting
FBI Director Christopher Wray is documenting what’s happening behind the scenes in order to help ensure the bureau’s activities in the politically charged investigation are captured and perhaps made public one day, the person said.

Among those who have been interviewed by the FBI are Kavanaugh’s high school friends Mark Judge, who Ford said witnessed and encouraged the attack on her, Chris Garrett and Patrick J. Smyth. Agents also have talked with Deborah Ramirez, who claims Kavanaugh exposed himself to her at a drunken party when they were freshmen at Yale University.(She has admitted to being unsure if it was Kavanaugh that exposed himself to her. This allegation has more holes than swiss cheese.)

The bureau hasn’t interviewed Julie Swetnick, who accused Kavanaugh of taking part in efforts at parties during high school to get girls intoxicated so that groups of boys could have love with them, according to her attorney Michael Avenatti. Kavanaugh has denied all of the allegations of loveual impropriety.(this person is under the investigation for perjury by the FBI right now if I remember correctly)"

As far as I'm aware, there have been no credible or corroborating witnesses to Ford's story. If you can provide me with a credible source that lists one, I'll reconsider my viewpoint.
Deborah Ramirez seems to be someone looking for attention due to her statements and testimony by others and Julie Swetnick seems to be a complete plant in order for the soon debarred Michael Avenatti to gain political attention(if he were to somehow get the democratic nomination america's election process is officially destroyed).

She looks like a loving worm.

Innocent until proven guilty, but I feel as if the media on this topic are shoving it in everyone's faces at this point. If he is proven innocent then what does that woman's gofund me page showcase? if he is proven guilty then what does it mean for the republican party? I think grimlock is right on this, we should wait and see what the FBI finds out rather than listen to opposing sides and arguing over it

well kavanaugh's pretty much confirmed in at this point

glad this loving stuffshow is over

well kavanaugh's pretty much confirmed in at this point

We've hit the return of the Jedi phase.

It's not over.

People still believe he raped someone and they are going to harass him for life now.