BLF, how will the world end?

Author Topic: BLF, how will the world end?  (Read 1682 times)

president of earth accidentally presses Ctrl k

BY GETTING BODY SLAMMED BROTHER

everybody turns gay brother

my friends all joke about how we live in a simulation but i am paranoid that we do.
not like a sims simulation but rather a simulation run to test something on grand scale.
i have smoked way too much weed and listened to way too much conspiracy podcasts,
the thought freaks me out sometimes but the only time it would actually be scary is if you were a main character in such a test, not like you could find out though.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2018, 02:26:57 PM by hootaloo »

my friends all joke about how we live in a simulation but i am paranoid that we do.
not like a sims simulation but rather a simulation run to test something on grand scale.
i have smoked way too much weed and listened to way too much conspiracy podcasts,
the thought freaks me out sometimes but the only time it would actually be scary is if you were a main character in such a test, not like you could find out though.
thinking that your life, everything you know, the greatest gift you could ever have is just a plaything for a higher power and theres nothing else beyond the results they get from the thing you spend your entire life fearing, death?

now THAT is epic my friend!

thinking that your life, everything you know, the greatest gift you could ever have is just a plaything for a higher power and theres nothing else beyond the results they get from the thing you spend your entire life fearing, death?

now THAT is epic my friend!
are you my therapist

can you stop your fake avatar stuff

are you my therapist
im whatever you want me to be xoxoxoxo
can you stop your fake avatar stuff
if you derail my thread im going to end your world

time.exe has stopped working

it ends when we stop thinking about the world ending

Hopefully it's quick enough for nobody to notice it and we'll all just die quickly.

either way you've been living the same life your whole life and it'll stay that way so why bother worrying about it

nuclear bombs probably
« Last Edit: October 02, 2018, 03:37:50 PM by Squib »

The world is already over, this is just overtime.