DINNER blaster - number 1 weekly download on glass!

Author Topic: DINNER blaster - number 1 weekly download on glass!  (Read 3526 times)

Didn't realize blockland had a rule against reuploading your old add-ons especially for a glass release.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2018, 03:19:29 AM by King Tøny »

I don't have to for the glass release.
it's actually a good idea to list any changes to an add-on even if it's a small fix so people who already have it could have a reason to get the newer version, if they thought that nothing changed they wouldn't bother to get it again

it's actually a good idea to list any changes to an add-on even if it's a small fix so people who already have it could have a reason to get the newer version, if they thought that nothing changed they wouldn't bother to get it again

Alright so I fixed the OP to display a small change in code for a 5 year old add-on.

« Last Edit: October 04, 2018, 03:18:00 AM by King Tøny »

cool thanks, now u may get more downloads from people who've already had it like me :)

I didn't even realize people who played still had this lol

I was pretty damn sure this faded into obscurity.

I probably should release the new dinner blaster from Randomizer that has some fixes and entirely new models

love this weapon

someone should do a version that functions more like the king's dinner blaster from this video
https://youtu.be/vx9WNbwRX08?t=250