if you let this topic get to the 2nd page obama will appear in your room at 3 am

Author Topic: if you let this topic get to the 2nd page obama will appear in your room at 3 am  (Read 3051 times)

then why did you make this topic

if he says he will, then we have good reason to believe he wont.

Cant wait for 3 am!!!!

So I can finally get my revenge on him.

OKAY MINOR QUESTION WHAT IF IT REACHES THE 2ND PAGE AND THEN SOMEONE BUMPS IT AT 2:59 AM DOES HE STILL SHOW UP OR ARE WE SAFE UNTIL TOMORROW AND I ALSO WONDER WHAT HAPPENS IF IT REACHES THE 2ND PAGE AT 3:01 AM WILL HE SHOW UP AT ANY MINUTE DURING 3 AM OR IS IT AT EXACTLY 3 AM AND AT NO OTHER TIME PLEASE TELL

OKAY MINOR QUESTION WHAT IF IT REACHES THE 2ND PAGE AND THEN SOMEONE BUMPS IT AT 2:59 AM DOES HE STILL SHOW UP OR ARE WE SAFE UNTIL TOMORROW

I'm sure you'll necrobump it before that happens.

OKAY MINOR QUESTION WHAT IF IT REACHES THE 2ND PAGE AND THEN SOMEONE BUMPS IT AT 2:59 AM DOES HE STILL SHOW UP OR ARE WE SAFE UNTIL TOMORROW AND I ALSO WONDER WHAT HAPPENS IF IT REACHES THE 2ND PAGE AT 3:01 AM WILL HE SHOW UP AT ANY MINUTE DURING 3 AM OR IS IT AT EXACTLY 3 AM AND AT NO OTHER TIME PLEASE TELL
ok so if we bump it at 2:59 we're safe (until tommorow)
it has to be exactly 3 am and if it hits 3 am but he doesnt appear hes going to appear next night no matter what
« Last Edit: October 04, 2018, 07:38:50 PM by Boomsticks Alt »

tabelsalt will necrobump before it hits that specific time.

They call him tablesalt but his real name is tablebump

WHEN I WAS

A YOUNG BOY

They call him tablesalt but his real name is tablebump
bump   

I'm sure you'll necrobump it before that happens.
this suggests that this thread will stay idle (with no new posts) on the front page for like 2 months, which isnt going to happen lol