Author Topic: Block Wars: First Strike (New Topic!)  (Read 5415 times)

Could there be the Kamino rebellion that had Anti-Imperial clone troopers fighting stormtroopers?
Probably...

Got some work done on Endor and Working on Felucia.

Met up with some of my employees. They're working hard to get this project underway. We're currently making some good time on Felucia. The amount of maps being worked on so far are 6!

This includes the following:
  • Tatooine (Koth)
  • Endor (CP)
  • Death Star (CP)
  • Bespin (CTF)
  • Coruscant (Koth)
  • Felucia (CP)

Question: What would peak your interests on this game mode? What would draw you in to play?

More work finished on Felucia. I'm very happy of how the plants turned out.

oh my goodness can block wars voice actors voice act for this? id gladly do voices for this

oh my goodness can block wars voice actors voice act for this? id gladly do voices for this
Well I'm still working out how the game is gonna play out as I am still building the maps. I will consider the possibility though.

Well I'm still working out how the game is gonna play out as I am still building the maps. I will consider the possibility though.
That would be cool to have some voiceovers in it.

I'm gonna host the Improved Tatooine Map tonight and maybe Bespin. Felucia's perimeter has been completed. All I need to do is add the details and how the level will play out.

Alright tonight the server will open at 6:00pm MST I will host the Revised Tatooine map and an early build of Bespin.

Block Wars: Fist Strike is now open!

It's still up if anyone wants to... y'know...

I shut down the server. Nobody wanted to join. Does this game mode even seems interesting to you guys? I want to know. I feel like not many people care.

I shut down the server. Nobody wanted to join. Does this game mode even seems interesting to you guys? I want to know. I feel like not many people care.
Damnit, was about to join.

you just have to give it some time, players on bl have been low recently

Bespin has been updated. There are now more rooms and vehicles (Non-controllable) added.