Author Topic: Block Wars: First Strike (New Topic!)  (Read 5535 times)

Block Wars: First Strike is an upcoming FPS Class-Based Shooter set in the Block Wars Universe! Take control of either the Empire or the Rebellion and join them in their efforts to control the galaxy! Choose from four different classes with their own unique abilities. Play a variety of game modes like Control Points or King of the Hill. Travel across the galaxy and explore distant worlds such as the unforgiving desert planet of Tatooine, or cut through the treacherous forests of Endor. The galaxy needs you, and remember, may the force be with you!

More Info Coming Soon

« Last Edit: October 05, 2018, 02:16:29 PM by cblock360 »

Since the last topic was too old to respond too, I decided to make a new and improved topic. Block Wars was put on hiatus due to personal issues, but it is back in development again! A lot of maps have been reworked and renewed. Tatooine has been given new textures, while Endor has been expanded. Bespin has seen a massive development spike and it is near completion. I decided to dump the conquest styled gamemode in favor of more objective based gameplay such as king of the hill and control points, where one team pushes onward to capture each point while the other defends it. Music length has been decreased to around 2 minutes now, and some classes are getting an upgrade. I'm basically back in business. More information coming soon.

ayy! good to see this back!

Is this the closest to a Block Wars Battlefront server we can get?

Is this the closest to a Block Wars Battlefront server we can get?
Basically

Here are two extra photos of the new progress made on Endor and Bespin.

« Last Edit: October 04, 2018, 03:00:38 PM by cblock360 »

geonosis/kamino/naboo when

geonosis/kamino/naboo when
When someone makes some battle droid playertypes

A picture of the Jedi Council room without seats for now...

A picture of the Jedi Council room without seats for now...

Hey I placed some seats earlier today after I took the picture so you should be happy now Kai-Un Mundi.

Hey I placed some seats earlier today after I took the picture so you should be happy now Kai-Un Mundi.
it's Ki Adi Mundi, and ok thanks for the seats, but what about the droid attack on the wookiees?

it's Ki Adi Mundi, and ok thanks for the seats, but what about the droid attack on the wookiees?
No good battle droid player types = no clone wars

Bumping so topic not too old

Could there be the Kamino rebellion that had Anti-Imperial clone troopers fighting stormtroopers?