I wanted to tell you guys a secret

Author Topic: I wanted to tell you guys a secret  (Read 18993 times)

It was a riddle, aka a word-game. Can you guess the answer I was looking for, based on the clues I've given about myself?
no

Personal History, Chapter 10: #2017 #spring
#may (5/14/17)

By this point I had started exercising at #goldsgym rigorously. Whereas, I used to only go to talk to girls and pretend to be a #coolheaded guy. That #dishonesty had set my #soulonfire, on the inside. But now the flames were being put out through a #healthydiet and rigorous exercise.

Before, I used to talk to people primarily to practice my #socialskills, and try to #categorize and observe their #personalities.

This, I realized was a #foolserrand; they were simply responding to me, as I presented myself. So if I experimented with my #communication, I would simply sell them a #falseimpression of who I truly was.

Fortunately, by starting to #takefullresponsibility for everything that had happened in my life, I gained a #spiritualawareness, which evolved into #spiritualclairvoyance by #august #2018; that is, the ability to see the truth of a situation, as #selfevident. #thoughtit #fakedit #madeit

Personal History, Chapter 9: #2017 #spring #april (4/8/17)

A glimpse inside my old computer case.

For me, this #pc was like an extension of my #self. Since, age 6, I had felt #underestimated and #leftout, so I vowed to #proveeveryonewrong one day.

And just as I upgraded this underpowered #windowsvista #2007 #compaqpresario, into a modern #windows10 #gamingrig. I became #morethanmeetstheeye, like #bumblebee or #hotshot, in #transformers

Personal History, Chapter 9: #2017 #spring #april (4/21/17)

By this point I was coming back to terms with the fact that I had always been an #empath, that is, someone who feels the #emotions of others as if they were his own.

I realized that I was merely #pretending to be #coldhearted, when truthfully, I was a genuinely #altruistic guy, with #repressedfeelings of #abandonment and #betrayal.

Also, working at @dawsonsmarket showed me the importance of eating natural foods, like #salad, #freshseafood, and #organic #dietarysupplements. I even started taking #diatomaceousearth to remove heavy metals from my body.

As #hippocrates once said "Food is medicine." And ironically that quote is also written on the label of the @gardenoflife #organic #vitaminb12 #supplement I was taking at the time.

Personal History, Chapter 9: #2016 #fall #september (9/8/16)

By this point I was extremely high functioning as a #genius, and had learned to express seemingly genuine emotions, without revealing my true intentions.

I basically became the #perfect #singleagent; a fearful, distrusting person, expressing himself as a trusting, loving humanitarian. #never #showing #anger

With this new awareness, I call the Spiritual Judging type, I could see the relationship between the faults in my own actions, and the actions of others, but I had extreme difficulty expressing myself clearly when I felt emotions.

This was my Martian energy (Ever heard the saying "Men are from Mars"?), my genius mentality. #2013spring

all of the above was written by tommybricksetti. see i thought the least sane person on this forums was like sephiroth or gothboy but hata is clearly far into the astral plane range of mental damage. like take some white 15 year old horoscope posting girl off of tumblr and transform it into a 25 year old black male but inject liquid vitamin b12 into his veins 24/7 and you have tommybricksetti
« Last Edit: October 05, 2018, 07:03:40 PM by thegoodperry »

tommy why do kids love the taste of cinnamon toast crunch

all of the above was written by tommybricksetti. see i thought the least sane person on this forums was like sephiroth or gothboy but hata is clearly far into the astral plane range of mental damage. like take some white 15 year old horoscope posting girl off of tumblr and transform it into a 25 year old black male but inject liquid vitamin b12 into his veins 24/7 and you have tommybricksetti
Instagram is for talking to women, and marketing to children. If you meet me irl, I'll give you a more straight story. But if you're a kid, make sure your parent is with you, don't show up to meet me somewhere alone. In fact, if anyone you've never met asks you to come out alone, without your parent, they're not your friend.

If someone shows you their true identity willingly, and does not ask for anything in return, they're your mentor. Again "I stick my neck out, so you don't have to." Translation:  I put myself out there on the internet, so some kid whose looking down on himself and afraid to be something bigger and better, can see me and say "Wow, I relate to some of what that guy said, I'm going to take a chance and follow his lead!" I feel that strong alpha-male leadership is lacking right now in society, so I went undercover to BECOME that for the future generations. Alphas always lead by example, even if it's painful and they lose friends in the process. Cause in the end, they all come back.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 09:55:44 PM by tommybricksetti »

tommybricksetti is operating at 12 different levels of spiritual awareness from years of deep meditation, vitamins, and lego game mods. dont judge him until you have TRULY looked inside yourself and began to seek your enlightenment

I HAVE A 1920x1080 MONITOR AND THAT POST LAST PAGE BARELY FIT ON IT

tommybricksetti is operating at 12 different levels of spiritual awareness from years of deep meditation, vitamins, and lego game mods. dont judge him until you have TRULY looked inside yourself and began to seek your enlightenment
I like where your head is at 😉.

tommy why do kids love the taste of cinnamon toast crunch
You know, I never much cared for it. I think it's the commercials and the sugar content, to be honest. I always eat organic foods though, cause even organic candy tastes better. And unlike regular candy it doesn't poison your digestive tract.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2018, 11:05:18 PM by tommybricksetti »

Instagram is for talking to women, and marketing to children. If you meet me irl, I'll give you a more straight story. But if you're a kid, make sure your parent is with you, don't like show up to meet me somewhere alone. In fact, if anyone you've never met asks you to come out alone, without your parent, they're not your friend.

If someone shows you their true identity willingly, and does not ask for anything in return, they're your mentor. Again "I stick my neck out, so you don't have to." Translation:  I put myself out there on the internet, so some kid whose looking down on himself and afraid to be something bigger and better, can see me and say "Wow, I relate to some of what that guy said, I'm going to take a chance and follow his lead!" I feel that strong alpha-male leadership is lacking right now in society, so I went undercover to BECOME that for the future generations. Alphas always lead by example, even if it's painful and they lose friends in the process. Cause in the end, they all come back.
have you ever entertained the idea that you're maybe a real narcissist and completely self absorbed with your image to the point where your entire thought process has no regard for anyone else except in the context of someone being beneath you

you will never lead by example because you give no care towards anyone else but yourself. you claim to be a leader and 'help people' by 'sticking your neck out' but you're not doing that to help people, you're doing that so you can feel important and further play into your narcissistic delusions that you're some sort of extra-dimensional god emperor entity
« Last Edit: October 05, 2018, 07:21:06 PM by thegoodperry »

I HAVE A 1920x1080 MONITOR AND THAT POST LAST PAGE BARELY FIT ON IT
I told you we could be friends Conan. Alphas play the bad-guy on purpose to see if you'll bully us when given the opportunity. The people who saw through my persona, I've been mentoring 1-on-1 for years.

have you ever entertained the idea that you're maybe a real narcissist and completely self absorbed with your image
Say what you really mean. I can't find much truth in that statement.

damn tommy’s got all the answers