I wanted to tell you guys a secret

Author Topic: I wanted to tell you guys a secret  (Read 19732 times)

how many questions can I ask you tommy before you start to disintegrate
Only one way to find out

Only one way to find out
alright here goes
my starfish itches what do I do to fix this

Say that to yourself 3 times, and see how it feels.
i dont feel anything. i am unaffected by my own words.
What do you really mean to say here? Comment below.
stop being really obviously narcissistic

tablesalt my boy go away this is the tommybricksetti ama and you’re not stating questions

tablesalt my boy go away this is the tommybricksetti ama and you’re not stating questions
sorry :(

tommy if a man is any shorter than 6'0 does that make them a manlet

alright here goes
my starfish itches what do I do to fix this
Scratch it, but preferably with a tissue or toilet paper, then wash your hands with soap and water

HOLY stuffASS I WAS GONNA MAKE A JOKE ABOUT IT BUT I THOUGHT I WOULD LOOK STUPID THEN TWO SECONDS LATER BLAM THERE IT IS

Scratch it, but preferably with a tissue or toilet paper, then wash your hands with soap and water
oh my god he really does have all the answers
what is this loving human 8 ball motherforgeter

8-ball from gta 3 or 8-ball from pool on ps1? sorry I get them confused sometimes

8-ball from gta 3 or 8-ball from pool on ps1? sorry I get them confused sometimes

this

sorry :(

tommy if a man is any shorter than 6'0 does that make them a manlet
No.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 09:49:51 PM by tommybricksetti »

oh my god he really does have all the answers
what is this loving human 8 ball motherforgeter
This part is true, infinite wisdom.

If there's anything I've learned through talking to tons of womanizers, it's that they come in all shapes and sizes. So manlet, midget, monster, etc. you can always become the leader of your pack. I recommend looking up wolves and how they operate. https://www.instagram.com/p/BokqbfbhMUB/
what

it was a binary question, yes or no

tommy....... *gulps* *looks around nervously* *tugs at shirt collar* u-uh..... will you marry me??? *quickly looks down at the ground*