Author Topic: I wanted to tell you guys a secret  (Read 19836 times)

you aren't being authentic online, you're treating us like children, expecting us to suck up to you because you're successful, or confident, or whatever. this entire thread is basically an insult. your existence here is an insult.

But if you continue to try to antagonize me, you'll only make yourself more depressed. I've learned this through experience.

Hating is poisonous for your personal happiness.
Dude, you can't even meet me halfway like an adult. Your very first post is a passive aggressive ego stroke that you expect everyone to eat up. In your mind you view everyone as inferior to you, so i'm not going to show you an ounce of respect. I'm sure you're a great guy in real life, and very talented. You're good at piano, have some musical talent. Obviously care about the environment and bettering your body and life. That's all good. You're obviously an adult, and i'm obviously an adult, and there are quite a few people here who are also adults. We're all equal. none of us are successful, or alpha males. So maybe start your topics here to show a little bit of humility first

self-confidence.
you miss the 'self' in self confidence. part of self confidence is knowing that you're confident with your achievements and you dont have to tell everyone about them online. you clearly aren't self confident. you want people to think you are, and nobody thinks you're confident. we think you're delusional

I said I've dated 300+ girls. I have the phone list to prove it. Dating =/= love. I suppose a more articulate way to put it would be that I've flirted with, and gotten the loveual approval and attention of 300+ women. But I always stopped before love, out of consideration for their feelings. Why? Cause I was raised a gentleman, and I felt guilty sleeping with girls I knew I was not genuinely interested in. This the ironic thing about it. Anyone who's met me knows I obviously have A1 social skills. and you only get that through experience. I'm trying to explain it to you, since you're a numskull, but jeez it's starting to annoy me how hard-headed you're being.
thats great but who cares. i have literally no problem with your love or love life at all and i have no reason to care. im not dating you or loving you, i'm having a conversation with you. you're trying to one up me and everyone else

Anyone who's met me knows I obviously have A1 social skills. and you only get that through experience.
is part of your a1 skillset of social interaction establishing superiority over others by talking about how experienced you are? that's not good social skills. that's actually the opposite
« Last Edit: October 05, 2018, 10:43:57 PM by thegoodperry »

you aren't being authentic online, you're treating us like children, expecting us to suck up to you because you're successful, or confident, or whatever. this entire thread is basically an insult. your existence here is an insult.
Dude, you can't even meet me halfway like an adult. Your very first post is a passive aggressive ego stroke that you expect everyone to eat up. In your mind you view everyone as inferior to you, so i'm not going to show you an ounce of respect. I'm sure you're a great guy in real life, and very talented. You're good at piano, have some musical talent. Obviously care about the environment and bettering your body and life. That's all good. You're obviously an adult, and i'm obviously an adult, and there are quite a few people here who are also adults. We're all equal. none of us are successful, or alpha males. So maybe start your topics here to show a little bit of humility first
Even if we communicate differently, we're still equals in my book.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 09:27:45 PM by tommybricksetti »

You're a good person deep down, but SO IS EVERYONE ELSE.
im glad it took this long for you to admit that you're no better than anyone else in this thread. good job, you learned something. now i can go to sleep

im glad it took this long for you to admit that you're no better than anyone else in this thread. good job, you learned something. now i can go to sleep
Thanks.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 09:26:36 PM by tommybricksetti »

Is hata the incel albert einstein of the forum? Find out at 6pm est

It's really funny once you consider the fact that Hata has dated "over 300" girls yet he hasn't been able to get his dicc wet because he has a bad case of big brain

making fun of people who dont have love is pretty low

Is it even possible to have dated more than 300 women? I doubt even swingers have dated/slept with that many people

Is it even possible to have dated more than 300 women? I doubt even swingers have dated/slept with that many people
Yes, very possible. I would not recommend it though.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 09:25:54 PM by tommybricksetti »

I mean, the proof is in the pudding. There are no shortcuts in life. I'm a hot girl magnet cause I put in the work to master womanese and the art of finesse. If you're still unsure, just wait until next month, in November. By then, I should be famous enough as a model that you'll have visual evidence that I really am who I say I am. I could have one of my friends record me, but then I think it'd be less genuine. So be on the lookout for some sort of TV spot about "Diop Alberto Prince Belgrave, kids videogame designer turned model, with a mission of saving the future through helping children of all ages protect their innocence." You heard it here first.
hooooooooooo boy i have a feeling this will NOT age well

hooooooooooo boy i have a feeling this will NOT age well
Thanks for the tip bro, I'll revise it.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 09:20:02 PM by tommybricksetti »