I wanted to tell you guys a secret

Author Topic: I wanted to tell you guys a secret  (Read 19787 times)

you can do windows key+; to get an emoji selector (on windows 10)

WHAT  IS  THIS  MAGIC

what the forget 😱😱😱😱😱😱

ya'll didn't know that lmao 😂😂😂😂😂😂

In Chrome, you can right click a text box and it'll have an option for Emojis that brings up that selector

👨‍🎓👨‍🎓💪

I said I've dated 300+ girls. I have the phone list to prove it. Dating =/= love. I suppose a more articulate way to put it would be that I've flirted with, and gotten the loveual approval and attention of 300+ women. But I always stopped before love, out of consideration for their feelings. Why? Cause I was raised a gentleman, and I felt guilty sleeping with girls I knew I was not genuinely interested in. This the ironic thing about it. Anyone who's met me knows I obviously have A1 social skills. and you only get that through experience. I'm trying to explain it to you, since you're a numskull, but jeez it's starting to annoy me how hard-headed you're being.
for such a "lone wolf" you seem to have no trouble flirting with 300 loving women

i dont want to seem like a cunt but how do you flirt with 300 women? Do any of them ever call you back or try to get with you again
« Last Edit: October 06, 2018, 04:34:49 PM by Mad Hops Disease »

forget em and leave em

I said I've dated 300+ girls. I have the phone list to prove it.
Since age 17 I've been practicing my social skills talking to random strangers on the street, getting outside my comfort zone.
if you've dated 300+ girls and you're still "dating" girls to this day you would have literally "dated" a new girl every loving 9 days

if you've dated 300+ girls and you're still "dating" girls to this day you would have literally "dated" a new girl every loving 9 days
I've made a lot of friends, both male and female; especially female though.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 07:28:08 PM by tommybricksetti »

Making new friends is important, as long as you're in a controlled environment. Like college, school, or a workplace.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 07:28:47 PM by tommybricksetti »

It's good to make friends, as long as you're honest. Make sure to bring an adult with you when meeting strangers though.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 09:21:52 PM by tommybricksetti »

I flirted with as many women as possible, at the same time. I basically went undercover as a womanizer.
Okay, so you didn't actually date those women, you just told them how pretty they were and left

That clarification would have been useful ages ago

tommy what is the best way to make ayebee not exist