Author Topic: I wanted to tell you guys a secret  (Read 19829 times)

« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 09:14:37 PM by tommybricksetti »

I mean, the proof is in the pudding. There are no shortcuts in life. I'm a hot-girl-magnet cause I put in the work to master womanese and the art of finesse. If you're still unsure, just wait until next month, in November. By then, I should be famous enough as a model that you'll have visual evidence that I really am who I say I am. I could have one of my friends record me, but then I think it'd be less genuine. So be on the lookout for some sort of TV spot about "Diop Alberto Prince Belgrave, kids videogame designer turned model, with a mission of saving the future through helping children of all ages protect their innocence." You heard it here first.
(?) Masterlegodude will remember this.

I think it is cool to play Blockland.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 09:16:43 PM by tommybricksetti »

so are you gonna give conan credit for writing this thread

so are you gonna give conan credit for writing this thread
Not directly. I will give him credit for inspiring it though.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 09:18:10 PM by tommybricksetti »

Yo hit me up with those b12 vitamins

You mean indirectly inspiring it? I made the post, but my point is that we're all on the same team. Also one thing I forgot to mention is the importance of respecting animals and even your enemies. Otherwise you end up going insane with rage and becoming a caveman mentally. All people are humans, and we need to stick together and not let marketing and deception divide us. That's the secret to a healthy mindset. Always love everything and everyone, even your enemies.

Some people kill spiders and bugs, I try not to even do that, why? Cause that's good karma. And karma is the law of the universe.
we love buddhism

Yo hit me up with those b12 vitamins
Sorry, I can't do that for you. But if you look online I'm sure you could find them in a store near you. If you're under 18, be sure to have an adult go with you, for safety reasons.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2018, 01:01:15 AM by tommybricksetti »

i have never seen someone who wanted to be kanye this loving badly

i have never seen someone who wanted to be kanye this loving badly
Be yourself. The hero of your own life.

I wish i was kanye
You can be whatever you put your mind to. Even your own version of Kanye. In fact, I think imitating other people is a great way to learn. As long as you give credit, where credit is due.

Basically, I'm going to give you guys a shout-out, once I get famous.
lol