I wanted to tell you guys a secret

Author Topic: I wanted to tell you guys a secret  (Read 18996 times)

Man, being a virgin isn't as big of a deal as people like to make it out to be. Don't feel like a loser, you've got your whole life ahead of you, 25 or not. Find the positive things in live and cling onto them, and use that positivity to accomplish things you can feel proud about.

At the end of the day, we're all equals. Life's all about what you make of it.[/b]
Agreed.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2018, 12:25:10 AM by tommybricksetti »

Plus, I'd rather you not feel ashamed for any dumb things you did on the forums. We can all share our laughs no matter what, I don't think you're a bad person.

I wish the best of luck to you dude, god bless.

Plus, I'd rather you not feel ashamed for any dumb things you did on the forums. We can all share our laughs no matter what, I don't think you're a bad person.

I wish the best of luck to you dude, god bless.
Same to you, brother.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 10:07:55 PM by tommybricksetti »

My boy hata off that vitamin b12... he really feelin the martian energy, brother seeing time at -1000 speed

i need some of that stuff bro. pass the #suppliments... imma ascend to that oo9 stuff... yo did anyone bring the diatomaceous earth? i need my fix
« Last Edit: October 05, 2018, 12:33:50 AM by thegoodperry »

Intercourse is overrated. I wish I waited a few extra months tbh.
Theres literally nothing wrong with being a virgin besides some handicapped social status only forgetboys/asshats pay notice to. Dont be too stressed out about it.
Or I need to see a dermatologist :thinking:

Theres literally nothing wrong with being a virgin besides some handicapped social status only forgetboys/asshats pay notice to. Dont be too stressed out about it.
do you remember that essay i wrote saying the same thing and everyone was like 'wtf fanto you are dumb you know nothing'

do you remember that essay i wrote saying the same thing and everyone was like 'wtf fanto you are dumb you know nothing'
Getting into a relationship and actually committing to it is still a different thing. Im happy I am, I just think it went a bit too fast.

But yes I do.

It was a matter of intent Vs. execution, I think. Apologies if I misinterpreted your point.

Or I need to see a dermatologist :thinking:
Agreed. Having marketable skills, and good communication skills, is useful though.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 10:07:38 PM by tommybricksetti »

im a virgin just like god intended

im a virgin just like god intended
Nikola Tesla was a virgin his whole life.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 10:06:40 PM by tommybricksetti »

Always do your best to live altruistically.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 10:03:54 PM by tommybricksetti »

working in the real world

Define real because society is built by the people with the most power and they dictate what we can and cannot do.

They set laws, taxes, how much you make, etc.

Nothing is real.

Define real because society is built by the people with the most power and they dictate what we can and cannot do.

They set laws, taxes, how much you make, etc.

Nothing is real.
Life is what you make of it.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 10:05:37 PM by tommybricksetti »