I wanted to tell you guys a secret

Author Topic: I wanted to tell you guys a secret  (Read 18977 times)

Why are you assuming god has a gender

Why are you assuming god has a gender
To be clear, I think The Creator of all that is, is unilove.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2018, 11:11:26 PM by tommybricksetti »

« Last Edit: October 09, 2018, 11:13:36 PM by tommybricksetti »

What the richard is this thread... Like what the actual forget haha

Stop it tommy, get some love.

for a second i thought it would have been the dumb ass loving you on kazoo kid video

« Last Edit: October 09, 2018, 11:14:13 PM by tommybricksetti »

And keep in mind, gods of the past were actually wealthy people. As the son of two history buffs, and grandson of a self-made millionaire, I have been able to demystify a lot of the misconceptions associated with modern interpretations of ancient history. A god was just a worldly administrator, aka a business owner. The legal system is to distract stupid people, so that the rich can be rich in peace, since they worked so hard to get to where they're at.
its rlly weird to say this when the rich have never been richer and the lower/middleclass have never been poorer. my generation cant even move out of the house...
i legit thought you had some moment of clarity with this thread but im going to have to say you live life with a blind eye if you seriously think what you just said

I could've ended up as a kissless virgin if my parents didn't cut my internet for half of high school. best thing they ever did for me. internet sort of stopped me from being the social butterfly I used to be, but that slowly reverted back once the internet was cut off. (this was when my family and I moved back to the US a few years ago)

I could've ended up as a kissless virgin if my parents didn't cut my internet for half of high school. best thing they ever did for me. internet sort of stopped me from being the social butterfly I used to be, but that slowly reverted back once the internet was cut off. (this was when my family and I moved back to the US a few years ago)
Good insight.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 10:02:02 PM by tommybricksetti »