((WARNING)) [megathread] Only Intellectuals Can Post in this Thread (120+ IQ}

Author Topic: ((WARNING)) [megathread] Only Intellectuals Can Post in this Thread (120+ IQ}  (Read 2603 times)

gotta be honest some of this stuff had no forgetin pattern

Why are you forgetin stealin my avatar

wtf why isnt it letting me post here i watch rick and morty

another iq test thread so the low iq ppl can pretend to be smart

i'm not smart have you seen the stuff i post

mine was lim (x-0) of (125*sin(x))/(sin(x))

You see, I have a very high IQ. Do you want to know why? Well, I'll tell you anyways, I have a high IQ because I watch this amazing television show (which to my surprise piqued my interest unlike many other television shows) Rick and Morty. This show is remarkably intellectual (Like me, mind you) and not like any other animated shows. My most favorite joke from the show is "WUBALUBADUBDUB" it makes me giddy inside and knowing the common folk wont understand the joke makes me laugh even harder!

Excuse me lads but I'll have you know I've seen every episode of Rick and Morty, I'm a qualified genius.
:/

I still don't know my actual IQ because online IQ tests are pure bs

Your IQ lies outside the area that the test is able to measure. We are hoping to extend this area as soon as we have gathered more data. Remember that it is a good idea to practice tests such as this - there are many others available online.

Excuse me lads but I'll have you know I've seen every episode of Rick and Morty, I'm a qualified genius.
woah there einstein

what the forget i keep trying to read this thread but the words keep getting blacked out whenever i look at them

my iq level is 300. i have watched all of morty and rick to achieve this

what the forget i keep trying to read this thread but the words keep getting blacked out whenever i look at them
your post is the only one in this thread for me.