Any Blocklanders collect figures (or other toys)?

Author Topic: Any Blocklanders collect figures (or other toys)?  (Read 3025 times)

actually you know what, it's time to embarrass myself. Back when I was like 10 I really wanted nutcrackers and almost started a collection so I could have an elite army. But my older brother kept moving them around my room to creep me out so I would get rid of them. It worked. Thanks bro.

i own a bunch of plastic models, about 50% are gundam and 50% are split up between various themes (like a castle, ME-262, japanese battleship, a us carrier, a porsche, etc)

I wanna start getting into collecting 1:18 diecast cars but im a super jew

o i got every smash character amiibo, the breath of the wild champions, a green wooly yoshi, splatoon 1 3 pack, amiibo festival isabel and digby, chibi robo, shovel knight, 8 bit mario in classic and modern, 8 bit link, wolf link, squishy metroid, toon zelda and some random new leaf cards

almost every lego dimensions pack enough to 100% the game + a bit more

a world of nintendo samus in gravity suit

a beanie plush banjo-kazooie

some todd mcfarlane halo 3 stuff, brute arbiter and sgt spartanlaser

some random disney and simpsons lego minifigures and the blue shark one

In the future I'm considering collecting Garfield merchandise, it's a bit of a niche market but I'm sure I can snag some good stuff

I used to, but I love that revoltech alien figure. I've always wanted it, shame it's expensive as hell. I used to own the SH figuarts lucario but I have no idea what happened to it :(
>revoltech alien
if you mean the sh monsterarts one, I actually have a warrior xenomorph in addition to the big chap; got them both for only 90 dollars. unfortunately, big chap's inner mouth is nearly impossible to extend out without nearly breaking his jaw, so I don't bother trying to force it out

here's some more pictures, bad lighting but it's cloudy today so not enough natural light

I build and paint Gundam plastic models, and it's the most addictive hobby yo

i have like 300 hotwheels cars and some 1:18 models

i keep him in the drawer most of the time, keeps always demanding for pictures of spider man smh

spiderman eats pigeons

>revoltech alien
if you mean the sh monsterarts one, I actually have a warrior xenomorph in addition to the big chap; got them both for only 90 dollars. unfortunately, big chap's inner mouth is nearly impossible to extend out without nearly breaking his jaw, so I don't bother trying to force it out

-snip-
damn, it's not fair D:, actually now that I think of I did have the sh monsterarts one I once got it for christmas once but I have no idea what happened to it. Like yours, mine ones inner mouth broke as well. I also got the predator as well.

by the way this is the revoltech alien: https://www.amazon.com/Alien-Revoltech-Poseable-Action-Figure/dp/B0035JJJE6
« Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 05:36:42 AM by Mouse droidz 21 »

< No blockland figurines
Life is not worth living

i have quite the skylanders and amiibo collection if that counts

i have a stuffload of lego star wars ships. and ALL the lego speed champion cars!