pewdiepie to be surpassed as #1 youtuber in coming weeks

Author Topic: pewdiepie to be surpassed as #1 youtuber in coming weeks  (Read 3877 times)

I'm afraid to say it, this isn't sub botting or some other crazy trick, this is just a sign of the times. YouTube is not about the average person uploading videos and making it big, it hasn't been that way in a very long time. YouTube is now TubeTV, TvTube, CorpTube or TubeCorp (depending on whichever you prefer.). They saw an opportunity, and they took it at the cost of the core foundations of their website.

EmpLemon was right, it was going to take a catastrophic event for all the zombies to so much as turn their heads. So at the eve of the era's end, I say,  "lol". I saw this stuff coming from miles away, this was always the way it was going to end, but no one gives a stuff until it affects them. So, now that YouTube is quickly removing or replacing everyone that made them unique, Don't bitch and complain, Don't act now when you should have acted earlier.

"Don't call it a Grave, it's the future you chose."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cvgoY0cmzk

Eventually this will lead to YouTube gatekeeping people from uploading to the site, requiring a license or some sort of expertise. Basically YouTube will become more than a free market of videos like it was before, and it all started because of clickbait. Instead of just doing what they have implemented now, with video previews on icons, they implemented the Algorithm. From there the Algorithm took it's first victims, the animators. This was a domino effect that just kept going, from here Let's Play channels became relevant, these channels took over the platform by storm when minecraft exploded. Then Minecraft was Nintendified, forcefully installing the stigma that only annoying children played this game, ending it's importance in Let's Play channels. These channels continued somewhat uninterrupted until the election, when political channels exploded. This must have either inspired bitchy ignorant parents or bitchy ignorant politicians to call up youtube and demand changes to the system, but nothing really came of it... until Pewdiepie did this...

His actions lead to the MSM flipping their stuff, and in turn YouTube rolled out some new guidelines publicly. These guidelines included 3 Key channel killing rules.
  • No Cursing
  • No Politics or Controversial Topics
  • No """Hate Speech"""

This is Adpocalypse I
Your channel wouldn't get banned for breaking these rules, however you would end up losing advertiser revenue and potentially end up blacklisted from being recommended... Unless you're a TV-based channel. If you're a channel that is from TV, you're above the rules. There are no two ways about this, this is the truth.

Within a few months Adpocalypse II happened, again because of pewdiepie, but also because of Logan Paul's infamous "Self Delete victim in japan" stunt. Nothing really changed in terms of rules, but everything became way stricter.

Now Here we are, TV channels are excelling while average YouTube get forgeted, And it's only fitting that PewDiePie gets dethroned by some channel most people haven't heard of until around this time. YouTube is nolonger the place to broadcast yourself, and I and many others have pointed this out. And with our every attempt to explain this to people we have been told our efforts would "never work" and we should give up because they are part of the Cycle of Self Destruction. '"If X isn't giving up Y, Why should I?" Says X' and the cycle continues because the person next door wouldn't give up something temporarily to attain something better, because they only saw themselves as an individual standing out, and not as someone taking the first steps for others to follow in.

So, enjoy this mediocre hell, you've earned it. I don't want YouTube Replaced anymore or fixed, it's too late for either now. And again, I don't want to hear any of the same people who told me to "give up, it's the way it is" to be the same people bitching and complaining that YouTube is a stuffhole. You dug your grave, now you can sleep in it.

matthew sounds almost like my classmate talking about that test alert that everyone got that one week and about how they wouldnt just be testing it if something wasnt bound to happen earlier basically they both share the same dumb conspiracy loser energy

I guess the world did end in 2012

I'm afraid to say it, this isn't sub botting or some other crazy trick, this is just a sign of the times. YouTube is not about the average person uploading videos and making it big, it hasn't been that way in a very long time. YouTube is now TubeTV, TvTube, CorpTube or TubeCorp (depending on whichever you prefer.). They saw an opportunity, and they took it at the cost of the core foundations of their website.

EmpLemon was right, it was going to take a catastrophic event for all the zombies to so much as turn their heads. So at the eve of the era's end, I say,  "lol". I saw this stuff coming from miles away, this was always the way it was going to end, but no one gives a stuff until it affects them. So, now that YouTube is quickly removing or replacing everyone that made them unique, Don't bitch and complain, Don't act now when you should have acted earlier.

"Don't call it a Grave, it's the future you chose."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cvgoY0cmzk

Eventually this will lead to YouTube gatekeeping people from uploading to the site, requiring a license or some sort of expertise. Basically YouTube will become more than a free market of videos like it was before, and it all started because of clickbait. Instead of just doing what they have implemented now, with video previews on icons, they implemented the Algorithm. From there the Algorithm took it's first victims, the animators. This was a domino effect that just kept going, from here Let's Play channels became relevant, these channels took over the platform by storm when minecraft exploded. Then Minecraft was Nintendified, forcefully installing the stigma that only annoying children played this game, ending it's importance in Let's Play channels. These channels continued somewhat uninterrupted until the election, when political channels exploded. This must have either inspired bitchy ignorant parents or bitchy ignorant politicians to call up youtube and demand changes to the system, but nothing really came of it... until Pewdiepie did this...

His actions lead to the MSM flipping their stuff, and in turn YouTube rolled out some new guidelines publicly. These guidelines included 3 Key channel killing rules.
  • No Cursing
  • No Politics or Controversial Topics
  • No """Hate Speech"""

This is Adpocalypse I
Your channel wouldn't get banned for breaking these rules, however you would end up losing advertiser revenue and potentially end up blacklisted from being recommended... Unless you're a TV-based channel. If you're a channel that is from TV, you're above the rules. There are no two ways about this, this is the truth.

Within a few months Adpocalypse II happened, again because of pewdiepie, but also because of Logan Paul's infamous "Self Delete victim in japan" stunt. Nothing really changed in terms of rules, but everything became way stricter.

Now Here we are, TV channels are excelling while average YouTube get forgeted, And it's only fitting that PewDiePie gets dethroned by some channel most people haven't heard of until around this time. YouTube is nolonger the place to broadcast yourself, and I and many others have pointed this out. And with our every attempt to explain this to people we have been told our efforts would "never work" and we should give up because they are part of the Cycle of Self Destruction. '"If X isn't giving up Y, Why should I?" Says X' and the cycle continues because the person next door wouldn't give up something temporarily to attain something better, because they only saw themselves as an individual standing out, and not as someone taking the first steps for others to follow in.

So, enjoy this mediocre hell, you've earned it. I don't want YouTube Replaced anymore or fixed, it's too late for either now. And again, I don't want to hear any of the same people who told me to "give up, it's the way it is" to be the same people bitching and complaining that YouTube is a stuffhole. You dug your grave, now you can sleep in it.[/size]
lol ok matthew

-
Too bad matthew is performing a speech to a deaf audience. But youtube doesn't give a stuff at this point.

lets all move to https://www.bitchute.com/
clearly better content
« Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 01:24:16 PM by crazies alt »

how on earth did you write this paragraph, and not think to yourself "maybe i shouldn't post this"???

Well, Erik, you decided to get all the accounts I made on DeviantArt removed that I have impersonated you except and including my main account, JRfandaranter, because you and your cronies/white knights did their job by having every existence of pics of your house removed including that ProBoards I made to dox your stupid ass! In fact, I feel my time has been wasted trying to get you removed off dA and the Internet because you are a handicapped motherforgeter who keeps posting your full name, Erik Mokracek, and where you live in Waretown, NJ on every and I mean every single forum and website you make and attend in the profile as it makes conditions for me and others to dox you much, much easier. Now, I am not going to share your dox information on this account because you are a waste of absolutely every particle of oxygen that exist on Earth, and you are lifeless sack of government entitled stuff that needs to be removed entirely from this planet or hell, the entire Milky Way and Andromeda galaxies. It's funny that I was called a spammer by dA because I made like 3 or 4 sockpuppet accounts to troll your lard carcass and posted pics of your house in the same amount of times with your information, but it's okay for you to post "artwork" if you can call it that by pandering animated and anthropomorphic children with junk food, defunct stores, crappy game shows that were obsolete for at least 20 years, other brick and mortar places like convenience stores and malls, obsolete graphics on TV stations and obsolete TV Stations themselves, and awkward moments where some animated child is either crossing the street alone and that is considered a TV series or some random animated character steals from a teacher's desk. Not to mention, you spam the ever living crap out of your hundreds upon hundreds upon hundreds of ProBoards you have created, and yet, you delete and ban everyone who joins them and treat them like ghost towns. So, which is it starfish? Do you want people to join your stuffty Boards or not because you are more flip-flopped than the states of Ohio and Iowa in Presidential Election Season? See, this is the kind of hypocritical nonsense that I talking about, and that is why I got loving pissed today for what happened because dA can allow stuffposts that are made on MS Paint in a matter of 5 minutes or less on their website as it is technically spam, but someone who is trying to remove you for legit reasons because you are a buffoon that makes artists who've been doing this content for many years look like an embarrassment for art that is completely out of place here where you got those who do and make commissions for a living. That's all I got to say about this. You can keep being the Terrible Trivium, and I will be Tock as I got productive things to do with my time then wasting away make fun of your dumbass, and if you get your cronies to sic on me for really nothing except this journal entry criticizing you, then it shows how much of a spineless jackass and coward you are. The way your cronies react to your posts are questionable at best because they see fighting against the Anti Classix Club is a waste of time. I am about 8 years younger than you; I have matured greatly over the past decade; and I've been going through alot of personal hurdles the past 5 years. Let's see how long you last without your mother weening your sorry government entitled carcass because she will not be around forever as I lost my Mom up in Goodlettsville last year, and she was the only parent I had left. In fact by your recent behavior if your mother died tomorrow, you would not live to see maybe your 38th birthday because you can't take criticism, and you live in a world were it is okay to talk about animated children taking a dump while calling their excrement handicapped names that rhyme with the character you put in them. So, I have nothing else to say to you. You are a helpless cause, and like I said, I am done talking about you or this matter! Auf Wiedersehen, und verpissen sie sich!

Reminder:
Breaking character for the sake of saying, did you watch the video or did you just read my stufftly written OP?