Is Lord Tony an NPC? [poll]

Poll

Is Lord Tony an NPC?

Yes
95 (84.8%)
No
17 (15.2%)

Total Members Voted: 112

Author Topic: Is Lord Tony an NPC? [poll]  (Read 4204 times)

everyone on these forums that blindly defends bethesda, fallout 3 and fallout 4 and furries in unison like a hive-mind are sitting here calling me a hive-mind bot.

Get real.

You all know y'all share the same opinions on everything and you get mad when someone has a different one.

ruh roh raggy we got an

O
M
E
G
A

B
R
A
I
N

everyone on these forums that blindly defends bethesda, fallout 3 and fallout 4 and furries in unison like a hive-mind are sitting here calling me a hive-mind bot.

Get real.

You all know y'all share the same opinions on everything and you get mad when someone has a different one.
can't defend something ive never played

welcome to: does tony actually loving think like this in real life

If he's an NPC he doesn't think at all. I think we are on the midst of a breakthrough

i think youre a more likely candidate because tony climbs stuff and can beat a black guy in a fight while all i know about you is you like posting conservative stuff

Isnt your entire personality based around the fact that you're a swamp german and do drugs?

what is a swamp german, traveller?

Isnt your entire personality based around the fact that you're a swamp german and do drugs?
clearly not but ok
while you on the other hand https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=321164.msg9936554#msg9936554
« Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 02:21:04 PM by hootaloo »

clearly not but ok
while you on the other hand https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=321164.msg9936554#msg9936554

'hey, my friend redditors, this guy just told us what to think about the npc meme, this is really good'

'hey, my friend redditors, this guy just told us what to think about the npc meme, this is really good'
what the forget are you talking about lol?

My opinions are original.

NPC opinions are all the same because they have hive-mind like mentalities.

My opinions are original.

NPC opinions are all the same because they have hive-mind like mentalities.
if this stuff isn't funny i don't know what is